The Maine

whatsername104

^ thank you :) and yes i listen to brand new every now and then, its one of those bands where you have to be in a certain mood to listen to...if that makes sense..i was just listening to "not the sun" oh and four year strong's cd "rise or die trying" has been playing on the pod alot lately.

its funny because i put my ipod on shuffle and it was like Journey, Four Year Strong, Forever The Sickest Kids, underOATH...haha and my cousin was like wtf your ipod is so random and im like i know, i love it

btw casey i love your new garret avatars in you sig, haha. garrett whore for life :)

^ thank you :) and yes i listen to brand new every now and then, its one of those bands where you have to be in a certain mood to listen to...if that makes sense..i was just listening to "not the sun" oh and four year strong's cd "rise or die trying" has been playing on the pod alot lately.

its funny because i put my ipod on shuffle and it was like Journey, Four Year Strong, Forever The Sickest Kids, underOATH...haha and my cousin was like wtf your ipod is so random and im like i know, i love it

btw casey i love your new garret avatars in you sig, haha. garrett whore for life :)

aw your sig :) !

^thanks! i love that picture of garrett so much. probbly one of my favorites :)

Every mood is a Brand New mood for me:p haha

But nah, I get what you mean. I've got some bands like that. Neutral Milk Hotel, Jawbreaker, At the Drive-In et cetera.

Four Year Strong are insane!

haha it just depends on the person, you like good music too. and yes FYS = incredible

yussss! thank you! haha

the maine is making a holiday EP called ...And A Happy New Year coming out december 9th

Track Listing

1. Ho Ho Hopefully

2. Santa Stole My Girlfriend

3. Mr. Winter

4. Last Christmas (originally performed by Wham!)

album artwork;

maine_newyear_400x400.jpg

I LOVE THE ARTWORK.

lasssttt christtmasss i gaaveee youuu myyyy heeeaarrtt.