The Maine

whatsername104

i'm seeing them tomorrow, its going to be crazy. my cousin and i made them a bag and put capri sun, sour patch kids, gummy bears, slim jims, fruit (For pat of course), air heads, cheez-it grips, and a dragonfruit vitamin water for garrett. i will take pictures of the bag and post them in a few..

okay here are the pictures....(sorry if they are huge)

i forgot to mention i bought a cupcake for pat. idk where the whole "your just a cupcake lover" thing came from or if he even likes them, but i had to do it. it says "pat cupcake lover" haha

DSC_0172.jpg

okay and for the bag here is the outside.

(front)

DSC_0155.jpg

(back)

DSC_0159.jpg

faces on the front..btw they look nothing like the band, haha

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

and the back lyrics up close

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

the straps...

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

garretts vitamin water and optimus prime boxer briefs. i saw them and i automatically thought of garrett because he was optimus prime for halloween and in an interview he was like i wear boxer briefs. gay i know, but my cousin was like we have to get them. they were a kids size so i dont expect him to wear them, not that he would if they were actually his size..

DSC_0164.jpg

and everything else that was in the bag

DSC_0165.jpg

okay here are the pictures....(sorry if they are huge)

i forgot to mention i bought a cupcake for pat. idk where the whole "your just a cupcake love" thing came from or if he even likes them, but i had to do it. it says "pat cupcake lover" haha

DSC_0172.jpg

okay and for the bag here is the outside.

(front)

DSC_0155.jpg

(back)

DSC_0159.jpg

faces on the front..btw they look nothing like the band, haha

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

and the back lyrics up close

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

the straps...

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

garretts vitamin water and optimus prime boxer briefs. i saw them and i automatically thought of garrett because he was optimus prime for halloween and in an interview he was like i wear boxer briefs. gay i know, but my cousin was like we have to get them. they were a kids size so i dont expect him to wear them, not that he would if they were actually his size..

DSC_0164.jpg

and everything else that was in the bag

DSC_0165.jpg

Holy crap! Haha.

That'sreally really rad.

Holy crap! Haha.

That'sreally really rad.

thank you so much :)

Taylor, thats totally awesome!

I wish I were in a band. I would love to get gifts like that.

haha, yeah me too. so you think they will like it, i wasnt sure about some of the things i put in there but i used my own christmas money, it ended up being like 35 dollars for everything, haha

WOOOOO!

the Maine was fucking amazing last night

during every avenues set pat and Kennedy ran out in their undies and then they dragged a couch from one of the lounge rooms I'm guessing and put it on the stage and watched.

And I met them =]

ill post pictures later I guess.

//my pictures with the maine are in the post your pictures thread if you want to check them out.

some of my pictures with them from last night

first a dark pic of kenny from my cell phone :/

kenny-1.jpg

really bad pic of pat and i

themaine012.jpg

max<3 so fucking adorable. i thought he would be really mean or something but he was actually really sweet. oh and i saw peter smile for the first time ever. i was telling my dad to go away while i was trying to get the bands attention and peter was standing there and i was like GO AWAY! and peter looked up and he was like what? and i was like oh haha i wasnt talking to you and he smiled and was like its okay :) i was pretty excited, haah

themaine009.jpg

i officially do not like garrett, like i still think he is gorgeous, but he is really rude and mean. like on stage he is so funny and smiling but when your with him one on one hes an ass. i hate to say it because i love the maine but he acted the same way last time i met him and i was like well maybe hes just having a bad day, but no. other ppl were talking about it too. it made me sad because he seems so chill.

themaine008.jpg

jared totally loved me for giving them the bag. he was like was yours was the one with the cheez-it's in it? and i was like yeah and he was like dude i have eaten so many of them, i know they were for everyone but...and i go its okay im glad you liked them, i wasnt to sure what to get you guys. did you see the sour patch kids in there too? and he goes yeah thanks so much! <3

themaine005.jpg

johnooooh was sweet as always. i waited in the freezing pouring rain for 4 hours so i could get front row and he was like why are you here so early, no ones going to be here. i was like yes there will be alot of people, haha. idk it was cute that he didnt think anyone would be there when reality they are so much more popular now :)

themaine013.jpg

kennedy<3 he is my favorite. i was infront of him during their set and he kept looking at everyone and like he was smiling at me and he gave me his guitar pick (oh and i got pats drumstick too and everyone signed it)

themaine023.jpg

oh and a short video of john, jared, and kennedy saying they love me :)

i feel so stupid because i asked john to say i love taylor and he said i love taylor and i thought he said hello taylor thats way i was like say i love taylor, haha. embarrassing...