What does your screen name mean? game

nemesis90

Megazord is my nickname because my name is Meg and when I was a kid I loved Power Rangers...and the robot tingaling in Power Rangers was called the Megazord. So Meg..Megazord...haha I'm a nerd!

ohmygoshness i was right!!! i totally thought u got your screen name from Power Rangers too!!! hahaha i love it! your screen name flippin' rocks!!!

My name's Ellen. People say I remind them of Alice Cullen, a character in Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. "Face" is something my friend Sarah and I add onto a lot of words [ie. 'Kayface, Yayface, etc]. My friend Mary gave me the nickname. :]

omg cool! i love Twilight! it's like my fave book in the world! cool, i might just start calling u alice now. just kidding... lol

• 3 weeks later...

Mine just came from my nickname, SlimTim. It was funny how me and my friends were trying to think of a nickname for me since they had their own. So all I did was add an x to the beginning and there you go. Lol we even had our own mottos. Mine was, "Snap into a SlimTim!" Haha I'm lame. ;-)

• Like 1