Hawthorne Heights' If Only You Were Lonely

Chris Suyeda

I have no money at this point if I did I would have totally taken the chance to buy one. I guess I"ll have to buy it when it comes out. The only album I have of there's is in silence in black and white. I enjoy it. My friends and I will be walking through the halls then break out into the chorus of niki fm or life on stanby. It's pretty awesome.

I got myself an advance copy of this album and was wondering if anyone else did? Not out till Feb 28' date=' I think.

I'm not the biggest fan of HH, but I preferred their first album over their second. I enjoyed the screaming in the first, whereas in the second album there isn't very much of it.

Oh well. What'd you think?[/quote']

I have an advance copy to..wink.wink. Been listening to it for a couple weeks now. I like the first one too,cause there was a little more sreaming,but the second one is pretty good2.-limewire rocks

If you have a torrent program: http://ts.searching.com/torrent/506398/Hawthorne_Heights_If_Only_You_Were_Lonely_Advance_2006_FNT

I didn't really like it... but I also didn't like their first CD. My friends like them though and say it's really good. I just don't get all the hype around them... :\