Paramore sticker in June Rock Sound

There is a free Paramore sticker in the new issue of Rock Sound. It is a picture from the RIOT! photoshoot, the one where Hayley is wearing the red t-shirt, same picture from my avatar. there is also stickers of Fall Out Boy, Madina Lake and Enter Shikari. i admit i didn't actually buy it though, i thought it wasn't worth over £3 just for a sticker so yes, i admit i just took the sheet of stickers out of the magazine.

Ah i wish it were a poster

I really do hate stickers....i never know where to put them

I've still got that one from Kerrang AGES ago...just sitting here haha

That's kinda cool though, thanks for the info :]

HAHA i laughed so loud at that. You legend. I might go into Tesco and distract the lady at the kiosk by knocking loads of magazines over, rip the stickers out and run....it's a flawless plan.

Haha yeah i did that in Tescos once the last time the stickers were in Kerrang

I wanted an extra set, so i knocked all the Kerrang Mags down ripped one out

Shoved it in the one i was going to buy, and it seemed to work pretty well

Still....can't believe Paramore make me steal things

i can't remember who was on the cover, i only picked it up cos i noticed funeral for a friend were in it.

yes well i can't believe my love for Paramore made me steal something. the stickers are on a sheet so you don't have to rip them out, but i don't encourage stealing.

funny story about those stickers, i don't like fall out boy and there was a sticker of them, so i gave it to my friend and he stuck it on our teacher's back and it was there for hours! haha!