Do you have pets

Locomotion

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is my ferret Riku.

a00e39f9.jpg

He is so sweet... unlike the little brat you see in the corner. That's Angel, she was my sister's but she didn't take care of her so now she is mine... I wanna call her Boba Ferrett because she is EVILLL!!!

Awh I have a Ferret... He's the third one we've had--he's a little asshole, lol... He somehow finds ways to get out of his cage.... His name's Rupert haha... One of my other ferrets looked kind of like your Riku :)

Awh I have a Ferret... He's the third one we've had--he's a little asshole, lol... He somehow finds ways to get out of his cage.... His name's Rupert haha... One of my other ferrets looked kind of like your Riku :)

Awww well you should show pictures. I love ferrets so much.

And yeah, ferrets are still illegal in California. The only state in the US. Which is SO stupid! Now I can't move there like I wanted to because I am not leaving my babies behind. lol

Awww well you should show pictures. I love ferrets so much.

And yeah, ferrets are still illegal in California. The only state in the US. Which is SO stupid! Now I can't move there like I wanted to because I am not leaving my babies behind. lol

Ferrets are illegal??? Why's that?....

HectorWorlfBW.jpg

And that's the only ferret picture I have... That was Wolf... He got sick... Died. Some intestinal flu or something like that :(

Funny story there though, we THOUGHT it was a she, till we got our new one and discovered the NEW one was a he... So Wolf--he was a she the whole 5-ish years he was around, lol..

Ferrets are illegal??? Why's that?....

HectorWorlfBW.jpg

And that's the only ferret picture I have... That was Wolf... He got sick... Died. Some intestinal flu or something like that :(

Funny story there though, we THOUGHT it was a she, till we got our new one and discovered the NEW one was a he... So Wolf--he was a she the whole 5-ish years he was around, lol..

Aww that ferrets a cutie. Ferrets are illegal there because California is stupid obviously.

yeah. ferrets are illegal in california, not sure why, but they have been since i can remember so i don't know who's idea it was in the first place. i'm sure that there is some reason behind it, but it doesn't really seem to make sense.

There can't possibly be any good reason why you can't own a ferret in CA. i would be smuggling ferrets there. lol