Do you have pets

Locomotion

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so... Story time...

Two days ago we found out my oldest dog had bone cancer... Well, she'd been doing REALLY badly, falling down a lot and such, for the last few months... And on top of that she was a diabetic, blind, had one hip joint (hip surgery, though she coudl still use it, till the cancer set in), and arthritus in the other hip... And she was about 10 years old...

Well, yesterday, we decided to have her put down because she was too old to go through the chemo or the amputation..... And I miss her. A Lot... I don't have any pictures of her on the computer, but maybe soon I'll get one up for you guys...

But yeah, first dog I've had to have put to sleep, to it's pretty hard... They had to sedate her because they couldn't find the vein to get the needle in... And she fell asleep with her head in my lap. And then for good. So yeah, I miss her like none other...

But anyway, today, I'm already in a not too great mood because of this... I got to school, had a good day, go to soccer, everything is going fine until one girl stated being stupid and made us run before we were supposed to. Gr.... But okay so, I come home in not too great of a mood. And guess what I find. Isabella. HOOWRAY! God, I love her. Most precious thing I've ever seen, I swear. And I"ve always wanted a dog with one floppy ear--now I have her. And she's in no way/shape/ or form a replacement of good ol' Boo, but we had extra space, needed a new friend, and she needed a good home. Also, I think Hector (the other dog) would go crazy without a friend. So my parents took her. And Surprised me. And she's the cutest thing ever...

Izzie.jpg

Izzie3.jpg

Izzie2.jpg

Oh, the cute.

//Edit//Wow, I look so young... hahah....

^i'm so sorry about your loss. i've had to have a dog of mine put to sleep and it's never easy. and Isabella is adorable. and if that's you in your pictures (and i'm assuming it is) you're very pretty.

Thanks...

But yeah, that's I hear.... That's always real hard... I hope I don't have to ever again though, I bet it's nice when they just fall asleep on their own on don't wake up.... Peaceful. And isn't she just the cutest?! The floppy ear gets me...

But yeah, that's me... And thanks, hahaha... I guess I don't think I'm that great looking, and if you think I'm pretty right after soccer practice, then I'd say I'm doing pretty dern good ;-)

Awhh...Isabella's really cute =) I'm sorry about your other dog.

I have 2 dogs, but most o fthe pictures I have of them are on the other computer, so I'll post thos eup later.

I am, however, going to show you a couple pictures of my friend's hedgehog (which is the most adorable creature EVER), Sonic (yes...Sonic the hedgehog). Haha.

Go ahead and fall in love...

P1020879.jpg

P1020880.jpg

P1020887.jpg