What's You Band???

miss_emergency

oohh... ok. here i go>>>

megazord aka MEG- you are a fantastic musician. love you voice!!! keep it up!

bradsonemanband aka BRAD- that was awesome dude! especially loved the full man band. hahaha. the techno was good and you're just freakin' talented dude.. you rock!

^dude you guys should totally collaborate!!!

that would be sooo awesome!!! holy crap..

that would be the shizzlenitzbitz...dude...

and meg can join the skipping party too!!!

woo! perfect idea!!! come on meg...

u know u want to!!! lol.

FANTASTIC IDEA!!!!

she is definitely invited to the skipping party. she can be Lead Skipper (behind me, of course. haha) but yeah, some sort of collaboration would be fun fo' sheezy!!!

i lost my mini hippo...

^yeahh. where is meg n-e ways? meg are u online? guesh not. her star thingy isn't blue like mine.

but one question brad... how are u two gonna do a collaborate when she's in england and you're in utah and we can't go to neptune until january because that's when the sycamore trees come?

just wondering.

ohh and i hope you find your mini hippo. Ohh Gosh!!! i love that... hahaha. just saying "mini hippo" is just sooo fun for me... sorry. im strange! hahaha.

^out of those names, i would probably pick-

mystic rose or rozen maiden...

but if you want then i could probably come up with other names (not that i don't think

the names you came up with aren't good or anything because they're really good...).

yeahh, just suggesting. and you could also look at the band names people came up

for wayne... remember that thread? it think it was called "help my band" err something.

people came up with really good names on there.