What's You Band???

miss_emergency

My band just video recorded 2 covers. They are covers to Paramore's Emergency and Kenotia's Decorating For Cinco De Mayo. However, its without vocals though. Due to commitment issues,we decided to let go of the vocalist. Currently, we are still looking for a new vocalist who can commit most of her time to the band. So here are the links.

Emergency.

Decorating For Cinco De Mayo

Check us out! And do comment! Feedbacks are deeply appreciated.

My band just video recorded 2 covers. They are covers to Paramore's Emergency and Kenotia's Decorating For Cinco De Mayo. However, its without vocals though. Due to commitment issues,we decided to let go of the vocalist. Currently, we are still looking for a new vocalist who can commit most of her time to the band. So here are the links.

Emergency.

Decorating For Cinco De Mayo

Check us out! And do comment! Feedbacks are deeply appreciated.

tune... and move. the bass player moves more than anyone, even the drummer... weird.

thanks!!you've been a big help wayne!

No problems, anytime you need help, just ask me!

..........my band, You'll Like Us will finally be putting a song on our myspace profile on Wednesday. I know i've been promising people that we will put a song up soon, but i've been ill and we've had a few let's say 'creative differences'. But thanks for all the support and we love you! :]

No problems, anytime you need help, just ask me!

..........my band, You'll Like Us will finally be putting a song on our myspace profile on Wednesday. I know i've been promising people that we will put a song up soon, but i've been ill and we've had a few let's say 'creative differences'. But thanks for all the support and we love you! :]

cool.

I'll wait for your song!

Yeah, so I gots a band.

We're called The Cooze after Bob Cousy (old basketball player). We were originally Ian and The Bob Cousy Expeirience, but that's long and I can't spell Expierience so we changed it to The Cooze.

We should have some shit out this summer (hopefully). We just sorta screw around and don't really practice, so it's a slow process.

• 1 month later...

I'm reviving this thread!!

Anyway, we'll be recording demos on the 22nd, and as soon as we get the cd I'll post some songs here.

we'll be doing covers of Misery Business, Emergency, Conspiracy, Whoa and a few originals (I hope!)

Currently in two bands, playing drums for one and lead guitar in another.

Band 1: Orange Cactus

No "official" recordings as of yet, as things get pretty hectic around this time of year with a big ton of gigs lined up etc. but if there ends up being any demand for an EP or something, we'll get our ass in gear and start something. Big conflicts between the guitarist and our singer, so i'm hoping they'll sort it out to be honest as playing with this band is amazing.

Band 2: Much Like Falling

Formed only a month or two ago and only a few practices as things like job commitments and schoole exams have managed to get in the way. Planning a few paramore covers as well as a few of our own if we can get the gig we want next month. Should be a challenge, as i haven't played guitar in a serious band before. Excellenttt.

I'll keep you updated, whether or not anyone cares ;)