MISERY BUSINESS FULL VIDEO ON VH1

roxchick93

http://www.vh1.com/vspot/player.jhtml?vid=148637&launchedFrom=/artists/az/paramore/videos.jhtml

thats it. click on the link. its the whole vid and it kicks butt!:D

just so every one know I DID get permision from paramorefans IM to post this. i told them and who ever i was tlaking to said i should. just lettinu guyz know

Yeah...that's interesting...I mean, VH1 and MTV are all affiliated, I think...but honestly, I'm surprised there are any Paramore vids anywhere near VH1 lol...

Now I have to decide whether or not to watch it haha...I still kind of want to wait until Monday and see it on MTV2 :)

Yeah...that's interesting...I mean, VH1 and MTV are all affiliated, I think...but honestly, I'm surprised there are any Paramore vids anywhere near VH1 lol...

Now I have to decide whether or not to watch it haha...I still kind of want to wait until Monday and see it on MTV2 :)

wait what?!?!

im a little bit confused.

just so everyone knows.. i IMed paramorefans and i told him (or herr idk.) and he said to post it on the boards. i wasnt sure about it cuz i know it would be on mon. but still...

yeah i know.. its not like its leaked or anything.. i mean its a hugeee site and channel. i would have done the same thing as long as it wasnt like on youtube or anything.

howcome it's okay for this to be posted, but when diego found it on an official site too he got shot to bits for it?

ah.. this just doesn't make sense.

it's cool that the video is being shown on vh1 though. that's a big thing. i love vh1.

howcome it's okay for this to be posted, but when diego found it on an official site too he got shot to bits for it?

i've gotta agree with you here.

i find it very odd.

anyways i cant find it on the site =/

when i search paramore it only comes up with videos for emergency and pressure.

i've gotta agree with you here.

i find it very odd.

anyways i cant find it on the site =/

when i search paramore it only comes up with videos for emergency and pressure.

mmhmm.. it's weird. like, fair doos.. he did rip it. but he clearly thought it was okay to since it was out there on sites and shit.

and yeah, the link isn't working for me either. musta been taken down?