fuse blog pics

clowdiaa

161824741_534311086_0.jpeg

this is what Paramore sent fuse, cupcakes!!! ugh paramore are awesome...

about 3/4s down the page are these pictures

paramore1_2.jpg

paramore3_2.jpg

paramore4_3.jpg

paramore2_3.jpg

then paramore (hayley and josh) wrote this:

Hey guys, it's Hayley and Josh (Zac and Jeremy are attempting to respond to the 600 instant messages you guys are sending! haha) and we're here on The Sauce right now trying to believe what's actually happening.

So far, since the beginning of the tour, we've had the most exciting year of our lives. I guess, we just feel really lucky to be doin all the things we're doin. Not really sure what to say... too excited.

This is our first time on live national television.Glad ya'll get to share it with us. So who's been out to a show so far? Right now we're on tour with The Almost and This Providence. Possibly the best tour we've ever been on. So, if you haven't been out to a show yet ---- GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! We don't want you to miss it. alright, well we gotta get outta here now cause we gotta long drive to Toronto tonight.

WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. don't forget it.

PARAMORE (love you Steven Smith).

then near the end of the blog steven wrote this:

Paramore is possibly the most solid band I've ever seen live. Every time I've seen them they've been totally on-point, it blows my mind a little bit. I was shamelessly rocking out in the back. Born For This is such a sick song, I'm psyched for Riot to come out and we're excited that they'll be on the show today.

thats so awesome of him.

and the last pic was one i think steven took

paramore.jpeg

heres the direct link the the page you have to go down i'd say about 3/4s down

clicky