sore after show?

jtrosper

and if you just stand there for a while, your legs go numb

and your knees hurt like hell

but its always worth it.

haha my whole body hurts.

seriosuly. going to shows is like te best workout ever.

i can barely walk the next day.

and then if your on the baracades youll most likely have some intense brusing.

the things we do for paramore.

yes! i experienced both of that last night.

My forearms and calves stung a little.

But that's probably just cause I got sunburnt the day before. xP

But actually after the show I found this giant scratch on my scalp. o__O Weeeird.

o man that is weird. i kept finding new bruises throughout the day today.

my whole body was sore after my first Paramore show. My legs went numb during the show. My ears were ringing all night, making it hard to sleep. I was all sweaty and gross......this sounds like a horrible experience, but it was actually quite the opposite. It was the best ever. Totally worth it. They need to come back here so I can do it all over again. =)

my whole body was sore after my first Paramore show. My legs went numb during the show. My ears were ringing all night, making it hard to sleep. I was all sweaty and gross......this sounds like a horrible experience, but it was actually quite the opposite. It was the best ever. Totally worth it. They need to come back here so I can do it all over again. =)

o yeah i completely understand. i forgot about the ringing in my ear all night long.

at the norva I felt like I couldnt walk cause I leaned facing back on the barricade. but nashville was worse. I was pushed up against the barricade like you dunno what. I couldnt scream GET OFF. and this was with family force 5. didnt know they got crowds that rowdy. I cant remember what the barricade looked like but it did a number on my elbows and my whole side. ow it hurt for a couple days. but I loved it.

I was gonna get pictures but the next day my worst bruise didnt look so brutal so I didnt take any haha.

my legs always hurt just from standing/jumping for a long period of time, esp my knees [wow i sound old] and my left foot always hurts, everyone told me its "nerves" or whatever.. but that was after two 10+ hour days of bamboozle hah. not to mention i had like 3525623 crowd surfers land on me, but my back/neck didnt hurt too bad.

some girl near me in the pit got smacked in the face by someone's body. her boyfriend was soooo sweet. he left the pit to get her some ice. then he came back like 5min later, and made his way back to her to give her the ice and then was in the back of the crowd for the rest of the show. then a girl on the other side of me got her face slammed into the speaker by another body. i was lucky to get out safely, but very sore.