WARPEDTOUR

spitfire

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah there was this morning so they couldn't set up. Do you guys think paramore will still play since they have a show in nyc the next day

Oh crap.. I'm really not sure. If they have a scheduled flight that they can't miss and them playing this show would interfere then they most likely won't play. Just hope the weather clears up quickly and they aren't scheduled to play really late.

Oh crap.. I'm really not sure. If they have a scheduled flight that they can't miss and them playing this show would interfere then they most likely won't play. Just hope the weather clears up quickly and they aren't scheduled to play really late.

well its inside tomorrow so they will definatly have it but i really really hope they can still play. maybe they can get a late flight

well its inside tomorrow so they will definatly have it but i really really hope they can still play. maybe they can get a late flight

im gonna be pissed cuz the biggest reason im goin to warped is to see paramore.

i real cant believe that they postponed it. my ticket says "RAIN OR SHINE". WTF???

oh i hope that doesn't happen at the miami warped. it's in 6 days, and i'm so excited. it's just that it rains so much here. and the only reason why i'm going to warped is cause of paramore.

i hope they play this year, last year they didn't get to play 'cause of the wonderful weather here.

but i'm hoping that it will be sunny. i can't beleive it's 6 days away ahahah i'm suuuper excited (:

im gonna be pissed cuz the biggest reason im goin to warped is to see paramore.

i real cant believe that they postponed it. my ticket says "RAIN OR SHINE". WTF???

same here. thats basically the only reason im going. i messaged fbr on myspace and this is what they said.

"We haven't heard...I'm not 100% sure when they'll be going to NYC and if they'll be able to play the rescheduled show."

I saw 'em last night in Atlanta and they were awesome. They honestly blew my mind. I'm bummed though because they didnt do a meet and greet.

I saw Josh however! My friends and I were sitting on the ground chilling and listen to The Almost play and he was walked toward the bus area with his sister and I waved at him and was like, "Hey Josh!" and he looked at me, paused, smiled and then kind of freaked out waving. He was like... "Oh! Hey Guys!!!!" I'm pretty sure he remembed us from the CD Release meet and greet. It basically made my day.

I saw 'em last night in Atlanta and they were awesome. They honestly blew my mind. I'm bummed though because they didnt do a meet and greet.

I saw Josh however! My friends and I were sitting on the ground chilling and listen to The Almost play and he was walked toward the bus area with his sister and I waved at him and was like, "Hey Josh!" and he looked at me, paused, smiled and then kind of freaked out waving. He was like... "Oh! Hey Guys!!!!" I'm pretty sure he remembed us from the CD Release meet and greet. It basically made my day.

aww, how cute. that's awesome!!