WARPEDTOUR

spitfire

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so do they let you take your own water?

oh and camera's are allowed, right?

most venues will let you bring a bottle of water but they make you remove the caps because those can be used as lethal weapons...apparently. because small caps are more dangerous than large bottles...

five more days for me! lol

mann im excited..my first time being at warped! =]

oh and superjess. thanx for the advice you typed out! lol

oh and do they search your bag thoroughly? or just sorta

look and see whats in it?? cuz i plan on just bringing some of my own

water and not spend like tons of money just on agua.lol

five more days for me! lol

mann im excited..my first time being at warped! =]

oh and superjess. thanx for the advice you typed out! lol

oh and do they search your bag thoroughly? or just sorta

look and see whats in it?? cuz i plan on just bringing some of my own

water and not spend like tons of money just on agua.lol

The bag search really depends on the security/venue. Some people are really strict, some don't care.

The bag search really depends on the security/venue. Some people are really strict, some don't care.

oh ok. thanx. hopefully the one im going to wont really care.

last years in NY was unbearable, i dunno how people ate hotdogs in 90+ degree weather....and its the humidity thats the worst over here.

o i know ALLL about humidity in south texas. its ridiculous.

and im exactly 3 weeks away from typing up a review from this very time frame. woo hoo!!

its still raining like mad here so i doubt it'll be very warm

which is good

i'd rather not die

rain + dirt = mud!

haha that actually sounds like fun

well that is if the ground at the venue you're going to has dirt grounds

cuz the pomona fairgrounds sure do

but it will probably be freakin hot

haha i know all about rain, heat, humidity thanks to living in miami.

hopefully it doens't rain this year. my sister told me(and i had read it on paramore's livejournal) that they didn't get to play here last year cause a thunderstorm hit, so i'm hoping for good weather.

and i know for suure it's going to be hot, it always is.

hah 25 more days! (:

haha i know all about rain, heat, humidity thanks to living in miami.

hopefully it doens't rain this year. my sister told me(and i had read it on paramore's livejournal) that they didn't get to play here last year cause a thunderstorm hit, so i'm hoping for good weather.

and i know for suure it's going to be hot, it always is.

hah 25 more days! (:

Too true. It's like living in the desert lol. I'm going to the Warped Tour in Miami as well can't wait to see Paramore outside.

Drink gatorade/powerade if you'll be somewhere that it's super hot so that you replace the salt from sweating. Also, if you feel like your going to pass out, try and find somebody to tell. Even just a merch guy or something, because there should be medics there that will help you out. Take sunscreen and reapply every 2 hours. If they have a tent with air conditioning, go in there every now and then and hang out for like 20 minutes or so to get a break from the sun/heat. Sit down when you get a chance so you're not on your feet all day. Take advil or tylenol, because if you need that they'll charge you like $2 per pill or something ridic. like that. Find the schedule and write it all down so you know where to be & when so you don't miss anybody you want to see. If there's a period when there's nobody you want to see playing, go around and find all the merch tents/stages/booths you want to get stuff/see stuff at so you know where it all is. Take a small backpack to haul all the stuff you buy/free stuff you get. Usually I freeze a few bottles of water and put those in the bottom so I don't have to buy any. If they don't let you take drinks, buy a water and then see if there's a drinking fountain/safe hose that you can just re-fill it from for the rest of the day rather than paying outrageous prices. Eat a big breakfast so you don't have to eat more than once there, again the prices are ridic. If there's re-entry then go somewhere else and eat if you can. Oh and get as much free junk as you can! Haha. Wow that was longer than I intended. Hope this helps!

you just made me want to go so badly.

if i do end up going, i am so taking your advice.

someone help me concvince my brother to come with me.

so far he's being a stupid kid about it.

you just made me want to go so badly.

if i do end up going, i am so taking your advice.

someone help me concvince my brother to come with me.

so far he's being a stupid kid about it.

I hope you get to go! I was having a hard time finding one to go to without having to spend too much, and I'm finally for sure going to the Boise, Idaho one. It won't be too hot AND I'm volunteering for TWLOHA that day! I'm so excited.

two more frickin days till warped for me!

im super excited cuz this will be my first time

going to warped....and more importantly

my FIRST TIME SEEING PARAMORE LIVE!

jeez im getting so excited!