Las Vegas

SuperJess

I don't think anybody else on here went, I'll just post what I posted in the LJ.

So I don't have the setlist or anything BUT the show was pretty incredible. There were way more people than the last time Paramore played here, so that's a pretty big deal. The meet & greet was great, I bought the band a camp shower to use on warped tour.

This is basically what it is:827-705T_x200.jpg You fill it up and let the sun heat the water and hang it in a tree to shower when you go camping.

Josh was so excited, he was like "JEREMY! LOOK!" and Ajax was like "WHO BOUGHT YOU THAT?" and then he showed it to Hayley and she was like "NO WAY!" and Zac was like "Thanks, now I won't be smelly on Warped tour." Haha. Josh said they had been thinking about getting one away, and they really liked it, so I was glad. The only thing I don't like about informal meet & greets is that since there's no line, it's kinda of more like whoever rushes up there and gets their attention first, you know? But there was only like 15 people at this one, so I had everybody sign my Valentine's day tote and I mostly talked to Josh because he was the one I handed the shower too. Then after they left Ajax was setting up stuff on stage and this kid was like "Jump over me!" but instead he jumped over Zac on stage, and the kid gave him $20 for it. Quietdrive was pretty good, This Providence was spectacular, and Paramore was great as usual. I was going to go out by the buses after the show, but I got really bad sinus headache and my allergies were bad so I left. But yeah, was anybody else there?

I went to the vegas show. It was amazing. I remember you giving that shower thing to them at the meet and greet. They were really excited about it. The meet and greet was fun thought because it really gave us a chance to just sit and chat with the band. I was talking with Hayley about the Misery Business video and the new album. It was awesome. To be honest though, This Providence really didn't impress me that much. I didn't think they were that great. I absolutely love Quietdrive. I was so excited to see them on tour with Paramore.

You were at the meet & greet? Who were you? Like what were you wearing? I probably remember you, there was like 10 kids there, haha.

I was the girl who was wearing the "MORE MORE MORE MORE" shirt and was having them sign the back of it.

um i think it was before...my friend went and said that they played acoustic before...uhh maybe she was wrong?

There was one like a couple hours before the show. It started at like 3:00 and went until like 4:00. I caught the end of it from outside the house of blues. I was mad because if I had shown up like 30 minutes earlier, I could have gotten into the acoustic show. Some radio show was running it and the first 107 people there got to go to the acoustic thing for free.:crybad:

There was one like a couple hours before the show. It started at like 3:00 and went until like 4:00. I caught the end of it from outside the house of blues. I was mad because if I had shown up like 30 minutes earlier, I could have gotten into the acoustic show. Some radio show was running it and the first 107 people there got to go to the acoustic thing for free.:crybad:

o man. thats pretty cool.

but im sorry you missed it.

Oh, that's hella lame, I didn't even know about it or I would have def. gone. It must have been Area 108 because I can't imagine 107.5 doing that.

I was the girl who was wearing the "MORE MORE MORE MORE" shirt and was having them sign the back of it.

Wait so your location says Denver...did you come here from Denver for the show? Because that's pretty baller to travel all that way. I know there were a few kids from SLC at the m&g.

Wait so your location says Denver...did you come here from Denver for the show? Because that's pretty baller to travel all that way. I know there were a few kids from SLC at the m&g.

Yeah I live in Denver. I heart Paramore too much I think because I did travel all that way just for the show. They weren't coming to Colorado for the headliner so I jumped on a plane and went to see it elsewhere. It was an awesome trip. I'm glad Warped is going to be in Colorado though.