Paramore being played in Australian stores

My sister and I were walking through a shopping center yesterday and then suddenly my sister just stopped and I was like 'wtf is wrong with you?'. She told me to take off my headphones and then I hear a song that sounded very familiar, and we follow it until we get into this store called City Beach (for all you non-aussies, it's a pretty known clothes store that sell like beachy/urban clothes). And what do we hear... 'Pressure' by Paramore! haha

I was so excited because I never thought I'd hear a Paramore song being played in public. And what made it even funnier was we just came from a McDonald's and I was kinda hoping to hear a Paramore song there because of the other thread about Paramore in Mcdonalds :P

Me being a freak and having to record everything, I took out my camera phone and recorded it but the video stuffed up on youtube. Oh well here it is anyway:

You hear laughing later on the video because my sister begins lip-synching to it at the store hehe

umm kinda. aint hollister like preppy? haha. its very surfy/urban-ish.

and haha thanks. I hate my voice on cameras though lol.

and do you know anything about converting the video to like a .mov or something so the video can work on youtube? cause I really want the video to work :P

^ haha thanks :P

Hahaha omg so cool! I wonder if this means their Aussie label (whoever that is) are starting to push them a little.....

their aussie label? :S

I assumed the people working at the store played the music. whoever played paramore has awesome taste in music though! hehe

but if it is their aussie label, thats awesome that they're trying to paramore out there :D

I did some research and its a company called DMX music that sends the cd's to maccas stores around the country. Although, they also provide music for other Australian stores and American stores by the looks of it.

google them if you'd like to check it out.

I'm gonna find out who looks after Paramore here in Australia one of these days.

I hope it's warner.