ZAC IS FINE.

^ he posted a bulletin on his friend myspace and said he was deleting it because he never gets to respond to anyone any more and he said thanks to everyone that has shown him support and then he goes...im sure you guys dont really care and arent that upset.

so yeah its def not his..and his personal on is private and it is on jeremys myspace..he is the only one that accepts friends and hayley dosent even have one..she has said so herself..

dont believe anyone claming to be a band member trust me they are all fake..just really, trust me

if you dont mind i want the link to the fake one..i want to see what its all about. i remember one year i think it was on zacs old friend myspace you know how it shows you upcoming friends birthdays well it actually wasnt even his birthday and everyone was all omg happy birthday it was pretty halarious

HAHAHAHAHAHHA. that was funny. cause zac is MINEEEE ;]

h3 iz s0o0 cu+3. 1 so0o0o w4n+ h1m.

HAHAHAHAH. teenie talk-th.

teenie talk aaaaah :willy_nilly: haha. i actually struggled to make out what that said i have to say. makes me feel old :shifty: haha

courtney... was it you i was talking to aaaaages ago, like before xmas... and you said you wanted zac posted to you via envelope... so i did haha. maybe it was someone else. i cant remember who it was

teenie talk aaaaah :willy_nilly: haha. i actually struggled to make out what that said i have to say. makes me feel old :shifty: haha

courtney... was it you i was talking to aaaaages ago, like before xmas... and you said you wanted zac posted to you via envelope... so i did haha. maybe it was someone else. i cant remember who it was

hahahahahahahhahahahahahha. it wasnt that hard. i+ w4z t0o 34zy!hahah

i acturlly cant remeber what i said before xmas haha