Hot People Thread

nemesis90

you've posted liek anothony green one time I THINK...... I THINK

edit: no that wasnt you.

and why don't you yell at these people for it too.

because honestly i dont think its fair how you yell AT ME for it

Did I ever say hot? Oh, I am so unsure. I yelled at you because you called me jealous, one thing I am positive I am not, at the least towards people looking better than me. I know I don't look good. I barely exercise, I don't eat correctly, I don't use my acne medication often, I don't brush my teeth twice a day sometimes.

no you didnt not about him but you have said it in the past.

you were yelling at me before i called you jealous and thats what it seemed like to me. you could jsut explain yourself without getting mad atme like you constantly do. and don't say you don't look good because you do.

(btw im not arguig with you right now)

well seemed to be that you were yelling at me because i used the simple word hot.

and you were yelling at me for the things i've done and when i've used that word.

if you're gunna do that you migh as well yell at the whole world (includig yourself) for everything they have used the word "hot"

and if you really don't like that word i believe that you shouldn't use it at all joking or not.

and shhhush you look good haha.

haha. yeah, guess zack's got his really good days and really bad days.lol

from my experience, i think rian is the sweetest out of all of them!

when i met him, he was so caring! augh, i frickin love him.

forrealz.

arockettothemoon-1.jpg

i love rian too. he is mega chilll.

personally i think jack is my favorite cause we have the most in common. and he is way adorable and niice too. alex is awesome too. he is like the big brother that makes fun of you but loves you all the same. (the 1st time i met him he made fun of me ASHHAHAHA)

hot.

likeamovieshow038.jpg

nick dresses so nicely!

likeamovieshow041.jpg

sex,