Hot People Thread

nemesis90

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

id be liek fuck yeah i am...oh to your bunk?...oh...i sees what your trying to do g-skank...I SEES IT....AND I LIKES IT!.. LETS GO!

hahaha yummmyyyy! all i ever wanted for my children. i shall name them....clex(calex?) and calsey hahahahaha.

haha yeah then jack was so depressed he decided to blog because he was tooo sad to make a video about it because he couldnt speak for he was so sad.

Hhahahahahahahahahahahhaha oh mah lawd :rotfl: NOM NOM NOM! G-Skank was lookin fine on MTV last night! Unce.

Yes! I am SO JEALOUS! But my children will have skunk stripes, but I had screwed up teeth before I got them fixed. SO THERES STILL A CHANCE THEY WILL! hahaha awwww calsey and calex. they are going to be CUTE.

ahahaha yes! because when he tried to speak about it, his voice started cracking and he couldnt deal with it. so a blog was less embarrasing. scene kids have feelings too! xD

Hhahahahahahahahahahahhaha oh mah lawd :rotfl: NOM NOM NOM! G-Skank was lookin fine on MTV last night! Unce.

Yes! I am SO JEALOUS! But my children will have skunk stripes, but I had screwed up teeth before I got them fixed. SO THERES STILL A CHANCE THEY WILL! hahaha awwww calsey and calex. they are going to be CUTE.

ahahaha yes! because when he tried to speak about it, his voice started cracking and he couldnt deal with it. so a blog was less embarrasing. scene kids have feelings too! xD

ohhh yesss heee wassssss! ommm noommm nommm! he had that cute little outfit on it made him look adorable!

hahahahaahahah yes you will have the skunk hair so were even ahahaha.

yesshhhh then alex will write a million and five songs about our babies and yours and jacks babies! hahahahahahaha

hahaha he was having an emo scenie weenie moment and then he was like.. NO:crybad: I CANT DO THIS! :crybad:

ohhh yesss heee wassssss! ommm noommm nommm! he had that cute little outfit on it made him look adorable!

hahahahaahahah yes you will have the skunk hair so were even ahahaha.

yesshhhh then alex will write a million and five songs about our babies and yours and jacks babies! hahahahahahaha

hahaha he was having an emo scenie weenie moment and then he was like.. NO:crybad: I CANT DO THIS! :crybad:

i knowwwww! he looked so clean cut too. it was yummy. even though i miss his scruff, calex will be blessed with it when hes older!

hahaha yes! they will be a big part of the band. we'll be taking care of like 3 kids though. since jack and alex act like 5 year olds. :lol:

aww poor jackie :( HE JUST COULDNT BARE THE PAIN!

i knowwwww! he looked so clean cut too. it was yummy. even though i miss his scruff, calex will be blessed with it when hes older!

hahaha yes! they will be a big part of the band. we'll be taking care of like 3 kids though. since jack and alex act like 5 year olds. :lol:

aww poor jackie :( HE JUST COULDNT BARE THE PAIN!

yes hopefully calex will be blessed with good looks like his father.

247583946_XMYyP-L.jpg

he makes me want to la la.

hahaha youre so rightt! jack and alex are like little babies hahaha

they'd be good with kids tho so its all good hahah

it was just too hard for him to do it. so he typed instead with tearfilled eyes. =[

yes hopefully calex will be blessed with good looks like his father.

247583946_XMYyP-L.jpg

he makes me want to la la.

hahaha youre so rightt! jack and alex are like little babies hahaha

they'd be good with kids tho so its all good hahah

it was just too hard for him to do it. so he typed instead with tearfilled eyes. =[

mmmmmmmmmm yes

holy lord :uhh: i love how he still has his beanie on :rotfl: do you think calx will have a beanie on his head when hes born?

haha yes! they'll probably be the ones playing with them. jack and alex might not share toys with them though. :l

awww :cry: i'm surprised there was no typos with all of his tears! =(

mmmmmmmmmm yes

holy lord :uhh: i love how he still has his beanie on :rotfl: do you think calx will have a beanie on his head when hes born?

haha yes! they'll probably be the ones playing with them. jack and alex might not share toys with them though. :l

awww :cry: i'm surprised there was no typos with all of his tears! =(

hahaha me too! hahahahah hopefully! the beanie would be epicccc!

hahah yeah then the babies will cry! hahah and then theyll be like oh shit DONT CRY!

im surprised he didnt make his laptop explode from how wet his tears made the keyboard!

hahaha me too! hahahahah hopefully! the beanie would be epicccc!

hahah yeah then the babies will cry! hahah and then theyll be like oh shit DONT CRY!

im surprised he didnt make his laptop explode from how wet his tears made the keyboard!

hahahahaha imagine a baby coming out of a womb witha beanie on his head :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

HAHAHAHA YES! that'd probably be their exact words too :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i know! i'm actully quite proud of him for not doing that. i'm surprised. i hope alex and jack didnt flood the bus. :uhh:

hahahahaha imagine a baby coming out of a womb witha beanie on his head :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

HAHAHAHA YES! that'd probably be their exact words too :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i know! i'm actully quite proud of him for not doing that. i'm surprised. i hope alex and jack didnt flood the bus. :uhh:

hahaha alex would be like...LIREUTHSLKIRJTHALKWEIU THATS OUR BABY, THATS..OUR..BABY!!!!! and then he would like call jack and be like MY BABY WAS BORN WITH A BEANIE ON HIS HEAD! YEAH! LIKE RIGHT OUT OF THE WOMB! IT WAS FUCKING INSANE!.. NOW I KNOW THIS IS REALLY MY BABY! OKAY DUDE ILL SEE YOU IN LIKE FIVE SECONDS! BYE. CASEY OUT BABY HAS A FUCKING BEANIE! HE HAS A FUCKING BEANIE HONEY! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

hahahah yeah then the child would probably be like teeheeheehee shit! shit!

and then jack and alex would be like HONEY OUR BABY JUST SAID SHIT! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

haha same here.

you would think they would.

matty flyy probabky had to dry all the shit in their bus. hahaha

hahaha alex would be like...LIREUTHSLKIRJTHALKWEIU THATS OUR BABY, THATS..OUR..BABY!!!!! and then he would like call jack and be like MY BABY WAS BORN WITH A BEANIE ON HIS HEAD! YEAH! LIKE RIGHT OUT OF THE WOMB! IT WAS FUCKING INSANE!.. NOW I KNOW THIS IS REALLY MY BABY! OKAY DUDE ILL SEE YOU IN LIKE FIVE SECONDS! BYE. CASEY OUT BABY HAS A FUCKING BEANIE! HE HAS A FUCKING BEANIE HONEY! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

hahahah yeah then the child would probably be like teeheeheehee shit! shit!

and then jack and alex would be like HONEY OUR BABY JUST SAID SHIT! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

haha same here.

you would think they would.

matty flyy probabky had to dry all the shit in their bus. hahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AOH MY GOD! Youre like ina ton of pain and Alex is jumping around because the baby has a beanie on his head :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

YES! THAT WAS AN EPIC WIN RIGHT THURRRR! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: haha i wonder how raising a kid with alex would really be like :rotfl:

And then your kids have the scarves Alex always wears OH MY GOD! THEY HAVE MY SCARVES TOO! HOLY FREAKING CRAP!

hahaha probably. matt is probably super pissed now xD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AOH MY GOD! Youre like ina ton of pain and Alex is jumping around because the baby has a beanie on his head :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

YES! THAT WAS AN EPIC WIN RIGHT THURRRR! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: haha i wonder how raising a kid with alex would really be like :rotfl:

And then your kids have the scarves Alex always wears OH MY GOD! THEY HAVE MY SCARVES TOO! HOLY FREAKING CRAP!

hahaha probably. matt is probably super pissed now xD

i would probably be like :uhh::nono::-x:neutral: like a mixture of those hahahahahahahaha.

it would probably be really funny watching him try but then really annoying when hes not helping. idk hahaha

hahaha pshhh chyeah! and they would have little glamour kills shirts and american apparel hoodies! hahahaha

hahaha yeah. he dont likey thee cops in philly!

i would probably be like :uhh::nono::-x:neutral: like a mixture of those hahahahahahahaha.

it would probably be really funny watching him try but then really annoying when hes not helping. idk hahaha

hahaha pshhh chyeah! and they would have little glamour kills shirts and american apparel hoodies! hahahaha

hahaha yeah. he dont likey thee cops in philly!

ahahahaha yeah seriously!

haha i know! that'd also be really cute watching him play w/ the babies too. i'd be super frustrated with him when he dosnet help.

YES! YES! YES! and then mine and jacks kids will have jacks signature "jagk!" glamour kills clothes.

its all the cops fault! hahahahahahahah

ahahahaha yeah seriously!

haha i know! that'd also be really cute watching him play w/ the babies too. i'd be super frustrated with him when he dosnet help.

YES! YES! YES! and then mine and jacks kids will have jacks signature "jagk!" glamour kills clothes.

its all the cops fault! hahahahahahahah

yeah i kno! they seem like they would be really good with little kids.

hahaha sammmeeeee

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSSSSSS!

its really is! theyre fucking assholes and theyre idiots AND THEY MADE JACK AND ALEX CRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

yeah i kno! they seem like they would be really good with little kids.

hahaha sammmeeeee

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSSSSSS!

its really is! theyre fucking assholes and theyre idiots AND THEY MADE JACK AND ALEX CRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

hahaha yeah. don't ask to share toys with them though.

"Jack can I borrow your Tonka Truck?"

"NO! THIS IS MINE! GET YOUR OWN!"

"*starts cying*"

"Oh crap! Here don't cry!"

Alex needs his own clothing line so he Calex can come out like that!

I KNOWWWWWWWW! What heartless person makes little boys cry?!!?!?

hahaha yeah. don't ask to share toys with them though.

"Jack can I borrow your Tonka Truck?"

"NO! THIS IS MINE! GET YOUR OWN!"

"*starts cying*"

"Oh crap! Here don't cry!"

Alex needs his own clothing line so he Calex can come out like that!

I KNOWWWWWWWW! What heartless person makes little boys cry?!!?!?

hahaahahahahaha i could totally see that happening!

and then in the middle of the night the baby start crying then alex goes;

''shuutthefuccckup.............."

hahaha

it would be like alex G-KARTH clothing.

fucking rent-a-cops from philly do!

their terrible people!

^ ewwwwww. hahaha

hahaahahahahaha i could totally see that happening!

and then in the middle of the night the baby start crying then alex goes;

''shuutthefuccckup.............."

hahaha

it would be like alex G-KARTH clothing.

fucking rent-a-cops from philly do!

their terrible people!

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES! and then the baby goes "no daddy, you shut up!" "oh my god! that is so friggin cool!" hahahahahahah

YESSSS! or like G-Skank Rags hahahahaha

Thats terrible! They didnt know better, they're 5 year olds trapper in 10 and 21 year olds bodies! :crybad: :crybad: :crybad:

RLM7-1.jpg

HELLO THURMAN, IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL !

he looks like a child molester

^ ewwwwww. hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES! and then the baby goes "no daddy, you shut up!" "oh my god! that is so friggin cool!" hahahahahahah

YESSSS! or like G-Skank Rags hahahahaha

Thats terrible! They didnt know better, they're 5 year olds trapper in 20 and 21 year olds bodies! :crybad: :crybad: :crybad:

hahaha hed be like OUR BABY SPEAKS WORDS! CASEY WAKE UP! CALEX JUST TOLD ME TO SHUT UP!!!!

then id be like....listen to him then!!

bahahaahahaahahahahaha yesssssss!

hahahahahahaa the rent a cops should be fired!

he looks like a child molester

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

hahaha hed be like OUR BABY SPEAKS WORDS! CASEY WAKE UP! CALEX JUST TOLD ME TO SHUT UP!!!!

then id be like....listen to him then!!

bahahaahahaahahahahaha yesssssss!

hahahahahahaa the rent a cops should be fired!

hahahahahahahah he is like the only person who would be proud of that! i'd be like don't say that!

YES! Do they know all the emotional pain they caused them?!?

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahah he is like the only person who would be proud of that! i'd be like don't say that!

YES! Do they know all the emotional pain they caused them?!?

he does tho! doesnt he?

hahahaha i know hed like write a blog about it and id be like DONT DO THAT! IT MAKES US SEEM LIKE BAD PARENTS! HES NOT ALOWD TO SAY THAT!

and then hed be like BUT ITS SOO FUCKING COOOL!

i dont think they do! theyre just too mean to function!