update - LJ (Europe Rules)

[ mood | awake ]

[ music | Reel Big Fish ]

HEY!!!

well, we are really sorry we haven't been able to update... no internet does not rule.

the past few nights have been insane. it seems we forgot to mention a little detail before we left. a couple of days ago we played our first show in Paris, France with a little band called Evanescence! haha it was awesome. every member of that band is so sweet. Amy actually video chatted with my best friend, Bekah... so, that was pretty cool. right after that we headed back to Wales for the second or third time and played the Ponty Pridd festival with bands such as Silverstein and Lost Prophets. the crowd was amazing... and tonight we are playing with the ska punk legends Reel Big Fish. needless to say, life's been fun the past few days/nights!

our first trip to germany is comin up too! i'm thinkin we might need a picture update pretty soon, what do you think? we'll try to do that as soon as possible but who knows when we'll have internet again...geez!

so, how've ya'll been? again, we're sorry it's been a while.

we wanna thank you, finally, for coming out to all the shows, so far. first tour of the year! it's good to be back out here with ya and you've made it well worth the wait.

YES!

i think we gotta go now. however! we'll be back as soon as we can with pics!

paramore