Paramore Card, Scrapbook, something.

Okay so I'm going to the Paramore CD release show in Nashville. And last time I said that I would make a scrapbook and unfortunately I didn't follow through. And I'm so sorry for that guys. Especially the ones that sent me tons of pictures. But this time since it's summer, no homework, staying up late, I thought we should do something for Paramore. I'm sure they put a lot of hard work into their CD and [if you read the latest livejournal about kerrang!] it just really sucks that the magazine put bull in there. So I thought we should all do something to you know give and show that we appreciate them. I realize that all their fans do appreciate them and show it at the shows and on the boards and everything. But if you have any suggestions on making anything just let me know. You can send me a message on here or e-mail me at spiffymeganx3@yahoo.com

I was thinking maybe a fan scrapbook. But a small scrapbook. Not an overly huge one. ha. With each fans pictures in there and stuff about themselves.

But I'll let ya'll decide. and I promise I will follow through this time. =]

-Megan.

^ same.

Edit: Ohhh!! Whattabout a short video clip from everybody? Like, fan messages and stuff. You could do either I guess, make a video or make a page in the scrapbook, and you could upload the videos onto a CD and give it to them along with the scrapbook couldn't you Megan? That way people wouldn't be limited to just making a page, they could make a video as well.

^ same.

Edit: Ohhh!! Whattabout a short video clip from everybody? Like, fan messages and stuff. You could do either I guess, make a video or make a page in the scrapbook, and you could upload the videos onto a CD and give it to them along with the scrapbook couldn't you Megan? That way people wouldn't be limited to just making a page, they could make a video as well.

cool idea...

anyways, whatever happens, ill do it!

i think this is a GREAT idea.

i'll participate! i wanna make a pimpin' parafan page.

sweet. so should we all just email u our pages?

i'll get started... when do you want all this by?

yes ma'am just e-mail me the pages whenever you're done.

and i want them by atleast june 14th. cause the next day is when the concert is.

thank you.=]

i was also thinking maybe each parafan could have their own page and then at the end of the book i could print off everyones picture who participated and put them all together at the end. sort of like a collage.

and you can put anything you want in the book too. a little autobiography of yourself and how you felt about the kerrang! bull, just plain ol' anything.

^ same.

Yeah that's a very good idea. Ya'll can do that too. I don't really know how to do the whole CD thing but my stepdads a whiz at that stuff. so if you want to do that too that's completely find and up to you.