HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

loveboat! how does that work? that sounds cool.

well it's like a whole section where board members have their own "thread" (so the threads would be the boardies name) where they can be appreciated and where you can just go chat it up specifically to that person...show them your love.

it's pretty awesome.

Haha I'll let you off then because of the dance

*links arm w/ steven and runs around*

that sounds awesome!!! as long as i'm not one of those "threads" haha. i'm unworty of one. lol.

PSHAW!

you'd be one of the first to get a loveboat!

and if non of your other 34208 admirers don't make you one i def. would!

I'm sure everyone would get a loveboat!

*wants pf loveboats now*

yeah, probably. but idk i'm sick of them. i dont wanna rant [again] to you guys about it though, it's just annoying. lol.

aww that's alright katie. you don't have to explain.

:kiss:

now, if we ever got loveboats, you can do/say whatever you want in your loveboat and the people who post in there would be there for you to listen... always :)

you guys sure? thanks..

well, idk you guys know why i'm on the meds from other posts or anything, but i'm on them b/c i'm bipolar. and when i'm off the meds, most of the time i'm pretty depressed, but with alot of mood swings. but when i'm on them i dont feel complete emotion...idk its hard to explain, so i'm not gonna bother w/ that. but anyway.i hate the fact that i have to be medicated to be able to function normally. i hate the fact that the emotions i feel are controlled by medication, even though the meds dont make me happy or sad [they just control the receptors in the brain or w/e], i still dont like it. and i know this isnt the case, but if i really stretch it, i can say that i have to be a druggie to survive, and i dont wanna be a druggie. even though this is completely different. plus my father's said plenty of times how much he wishes he had a normal daughter and all that kind of stuff, and relates it back to the medication sometimes. so that doesnt help either. so i didnt take them from tuesday through today. and i must be having mainly the manic part of bipolar cause on tues/wed i was really happy actually, yesterday i was meh, and today i've just been thinking.

ok....so that made no sense, i'm afraid to read through it to see if it makes sense. if that doesnt make sense then sorry!

you guys sure? thanks..

well, idk you guys know why i'm on the meds from other posts or anything, but i'm on them b/c i'm bipolar. and when i'm off the meds, most of the time i'm pretty depressed, but with alot of mood swings. but when i'm on them i dont feel complete emotion...idk its hard to explain, so i'm not gonna bother w/ that. but anyway.i hate the fact that i have to be medicated to be able to function normally. i hate the fact that the emotions i feel are controlled by medication, even though the meds dont make me happy or sad [they just control the receptors in the brain or w/e], i still dont like it. and i know this isnt the case, but if i really stretch it, i can say that i have to be a druggie to survive, and i dont wanna be a druggie. even though this is completely different. plus my father's said plenty of times how much he wishes he had a normal daughter and all that kind of stuff, and relates it back to the medication sometimes. so that doesnt help either. so i didnt take them from tuesday through today. and i must be having mainly the manic part of bipolar cause on tues/wed i was really happy actually, yesterday i was meh, and today i've just been thinking.

ok....so that made no sense, i'm afraid to read through it to see if it makes sense. if that doesnt make sense then sorry!

*hugs katie*

that makes perfect sense.

But you're still way young. You have a lot of time to sort out aspects of your life, what you want, and how to be happy. There is going to be a point in your life when you think to yourself quietly alone and say "i am truly happy and satisfied"

you're going to figure things out eventually katie. don't worry about things too much.

thanks for reading....and understanding.lol. you guys must be english majors or something. lol.

but the part that annoys/freaks me out the most is that i'll be bipolar for the rest of my life. if i'm sick of the meds already, and i've only been on them since april, how am i gonna stick with them for another 70 years?

thanks for reading....and understanding.lol. you guys must be english majors or something. lol.

but the part that annoys/freaks me out the most is that i'll be bipolar for the rest of my life. if i'm sick of the meds already, and i've only been on them since april, how am i gonna stick with them for another 70 years?

because you're going to meet new people along the way that will help you love your life, bipolar or not. Once you get to the age where you're more on your own/older you can go out/meet new people.

that's what i'm excited for. The day when i'm 18+ and can go out and find people that will make my life worth living.