HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

Me and my twin just had a "lol" moment in the kitchen. Her glass almost fell (we have drinked too much pepsi. twins + caffeine = idiots) and we laugh. Then she told me how she hit herself to a door in the middle of the night. Night before that I went to bathroom around 5am and I had my eyes closed. Everything went fine until I stood on the scale when I opened the door, gues how much noises I made.

Last time we laughed like that was about 2 months ago when I tried to give the cat some medicine and I spead the medicine all over the place.

I dont know why this makes me happy, but I think i've finally found out my personality, well some of it..Im a narcissist? That how you spell it? anyways for some reason Im proud of it. I think it'll help me.

I dont know why this makes me happy, but I think i've finally found out my personality, well some of it..Im a narcissist? That how you spell it? anyways for some reason Im proud of it. I think it'll help me.

A Narcist.

I don't mean to be rude but I'm really interested of psychology so could you please pm me that how does it help you and why are you proud of it.

I'm interested.