2007 MTV Movie Awards

jimmy

^i had no clue either until my cousin screamed "IT'S ON!!!" and so yeahh...

omg. i saw that. paris got owned! hahaha. that was funny. totally laugh your fucking ass off. hahaha. ohh and that umberella thing... the it's bad luck to sing indoors err whatever... i thought that was pretty funny...

ohh and jackass was nominated for the dirty mouth award whatever thingy... did they win that? no, right? but that steve-o and chris commerical was funny. hahaha.

Too bad I don't watch sell-out land MTV enough to remember that it was on LOL...

MVAs and Movie Awards are the only things on MTV I'll actually go out of my way to watch... And the Real World/Road Rules Challenges, but those are actually entertaining..

And all MTV2 is anymore is Rap... I kind of wish I got MTVU... Maybe that'd be decent.

I'm all about the FUSE though..

i used to be just like u kat... about the fuse thing... FUSE was everything to me. but then our stupid cable company stopped it and i still remember that day... i came home from another crappy day at school and i flipped to FUSE and it said something like channel no longer avalible. please call your cable.. whatever blah blah blah... and my parents refused to call the cable company up and get FUSE back so im stuck with freakin' MTV. it's better than nothing so i'll bear with it until i move or go to california with my aunt so i can watch fuse all day everyday with no mtv in sight... because my aunt has fuse and when i went for vacation last year i wanted to live there but my mom dragged me home. damn...

^i had no clue either until my cousin screamed "IT'S ON!!!" and so yeahh...

omg. i saw that. paris got owned! hahaha. that was funny. totally laugh your fucking ass off. hahaha. ohh and that umberella thing... the it's bad luck to sing indoors err whatever... i thought that was pretty funny...

ohh and jackass was nominated for the dirty mouth award whatever thingy... did they win that? no, right? but that steve-o and chris commerical was funny. hahaha.

no they didn't actually

i was pretty pissed off

for obvious reasons, hahaha

and i LOVE that commercial

i scream bloody murder everytime its on

i used to be just like u kat... about the fuse thing... FUSE was everything to me. but then our stupid cable company stopped it and i still remember that day... i came home from another crappy day at school and i flipped to FUSE and it said something like channel no longer avalible. please call your cable.. whatever blah blah blah... and my parents refused to call the cable company up and get FUSE back so im stuck with freakin' MTV. it's better than nothing so i'll bear with it until i move or go to california with my aunt so i can watch fuse all day everyday with no mtv in sight... because my aunt has fuse and when i went for vacation last year i wanted to live there but my mom dragged me home. damn...

I.... Would... BAWL.... Mannnn, that's the only thing that's ever on my TV... If It's not FUSE, it's adult swim, and that's usually only for Futurama...

I'd throw a fit if my FUSE got taken away... I feel for you...