Hayley in Kerrang! 6th june, woo! free giant poster next week!

WayneFarro

Hayley is on page 20 of this week's kerrang which went on sale today (weds 6th june). it is just a small box with a question saying i think 'how do you feel about playing download for the first time' and then her answer. there is s small pic of her but it's not a new picture.

but.......

good news, free next week in Kerrang! is a giant poster of Hayley, so i'm looking forward to getting that, it's one of the pictures from the photoshoot for last week's kerrang! article they did.

EDIT: Paramore are also mentioned in this week's NME, on page 42 it has a review of the full ponty festival and a couple of sentences about how hayley was overwhelmed by the size of the crowd there. it's not much though so i din't see the point of posting a thread on it.

EDIT again: there is not any the letters/e-mails angry paramore fans sent last week in this week's issue, but i heard the london underworld gig will be reviewed in next week's issue.

Hayley is on page 20 of this week's kerrang which went on sale today (weds 6th june). it is just a small box with a question saying i think 'how do you feel about playing download for the first time' and then her answer. there is s small pic of her but it's not a new picture.

but.......

good news, free next week in Kerrang! is a giant poster of Hayley, so i'm looking forward to getting that, it's one of the pictures from the photoshoot for last week's kerrang! article they did.

EDIT: Paramore are also mentioned in this week's NME, on page 42 it has a review of the full ponty festival and a couple of sentences about how hayley was overwhelmed by the size of the crowd there. it's not much though so i din't see the point of posting a thread on it.

EDIT again: there is not any the letters/e-mails angry paramore fans sent last week in this week's issue, but i heard the london underworld gig will be reviewed in next week's issue.

i hope i'm not in the pictures from the review, rofl.

Okay, so I don't get it. :nono: It was stupid.

I admit though, I DID laugh at the "flat surface" part, lmao...

But I can relate to that... I think Hayley might even have more boobs than I do, so I guess I'm allowed to laugh at that...

And I might add that whoever drew her made her look mighty fine in the last box.. trashy in the others...

Damn you Kerrang. It's definately a love-hate thing. Moreso on the Hate side...

They must feel guilty.

I hope that was sarcasm, because if I feel guilty about something like that, I'm not gonna make her look worse AND make fun of how well endowd she *isn't*....

And she even said in an interview when she mentioned AP that all they talk about is her boobs and that it's "not like she has much anyway"... So I don't know, maybe she won't take so much offense.

If it were me I'd laugh... Until I got to the end of it when they start rippin' on the same old subjects again..