Go see Paramore on FUSE!

I just got am email from the fanclub where you can sign up (first come first serve basis) to see paramore on june 13

its open to all those who can get to NYC! i sooo wish i could go!

i dont know if its fair to post the link for those who havent signed up to the FC but i can add it later

I just got am email from the fanclub where you can sign up (first come first serve basis) to see paramore on june 13

its open to all those who can get to NYC! i sooo wish i could go!

i dont know if its fair to post the link for those who havent signed up to the FC but i can add it later

brents posted the email's from the fanclub before so it should be alrite.

its not like we dont wanna be in the club or anything haha.

you forgot to mention that the email said that you have to be 17...and they're checking id's.

i signed up, (even though i'm only 14). if i get in, i'll get a fake id or something.

anyone going?

Well, considering they said no one under 17 should sign up, if anyone that did signs up and can't get in because of it, that's not really fair.

It's not Paramore making the rules, it's Fuse.

well i signed up and im 18 so hopefully i can get a ticket. and i think it meant the first 20 people to sign up on the site they linked us to, not just by getting there early to wait in line.

Yeah that's right.

There is already a thread for this btw.

you forgot to mention that the email said that you have to be 17...and they're checking id's.

i signed up, (even though i'm only 14). if i get in, i'll get a fake id or something.

anyone going?

pft lucky, i'm 14 too, it's just i don't live in new york hah

if only this was about 3 weeks earlier, and i wasn't 14.

whoever goes is luckyyy

anyone going?

where are they gonna check IDs?