Jack's Mannequin

nikitask804

They're supposed to be playing the Glass Passenger from beginning to end on this tour. They do that a lot. When I saw them after Everything in Transit came out they played it from beginning to end. My friend saw them on this tour and she told me that they played the whole album.

yeah the last 3 times i saw him he played like EIT, but then again he only had one CD. so i didnt know how he was going to even it out.

but thats good, because TGP is amazing!

Oh! I hope you guys get to meet him!

He's seriously one of the greatest guys on the planet. When I told him he was my hero he gave me this huge hug and was like... "Oh my gosh! Thank you soooo much!" I almost started crying. It was so surreal.

i think i would be too shocked to even say anything. he might think there is something wrong with me. HAHA.

hahaha someone was like PLAY KONSTANTINE! and he was like I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!

i was mad he played cavanaugh park. i wished he played something better then that tbh.

but anyways HE HELD MY HANDDDD! lasjgltjkg;aehf;aoweir i love my life!

" i will come out there with my hands and STRANGLE you."

bad choice of SoCo-ness :[. I WANTED HIM TO PLAY DRUNK GIRL. bad.

hahaha someone was like PLAY KONSTANTINE! and he was like I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!

i was mad he played cavanaugh park. i wished he played something better then that tbh.

but anyways HE HELD MY HANDDDD! lasjgltjkg;aehf;aoweir i love my life!

I love Cavanaugh Park.

Did you meet him after the show?