Jack's Mannequin

nikitask804

^ Gosh, I wish. I've looked everywhere but I cant seem to find anything. :(

I met Andrew at Warped Tour and he seemed really pumped about the new record when I asked him. He wants it to be a surprise for everyone.

aw thats cool, i like a suprise from time to time.

i dont have money on itunes to buy that :[

me and jack from all time low talked about how it was going to come out in aug. but now WE ARE BOTH DISSAPOINTED!

Me and Jack from ATL talked about it last time I saw him too. We were freaking out about it, but unfortunately we have to wait even longer. I'm sure the wait is going to be worth it though. I'm planning on wearing a JM shirt to the next ATL show I'm going to because I have a meet and greet and hopefully that will spark some fun conversation. haha.

Me and Jack from ATL talked about it last time I saw him too. We were freaking out about it, but unfortunately we have to wait even longer. I'm sure the wait is going to be worth it though. I'm planning on wearing a JM shirt to the next ATL show I'm going to because I have a meet and greet and hopefully that will spark some fun conversation. haha.

I AM MAD. but i am happy that anthony green's CD came out :]

has anybody heard the b-side "at full speed" from the glass passenger? i like it and everything.. but i hope the tunes picked out for the actual album are a ton better. i'm not that impressed with the ep and this b-side at the minute :( never thought i'd say that. still can't wait til the 25th(?) though.