Do you have a job?

WayneFarro

I don't have one at the moment because it's pretty awkward because I live in two different places - half the year at home (during holidays) and then 10 hours from home during uni terms.

But up until the end of last year, I worked at Video Ezy (like Blockbuster - a big video store chain). I worked there for like, 3 years or something and it was the best job. I don't think I'll ever find another casual job I love that much.

^cool! hey send me a sandwich one day ok? im thinkin' ham? ok? just post it here k?

(damn im hungry now... sheesh. where's steve when you need him? lol)

i work at my grandpa's "family business"... practically everyone in our family works here... so yeahh.. im the youngest so im stuck doin' paper work and the clean ups. yupps... i get paid depending on how much days i come a week. and if i get good grades that means.. bonus on the paycheck yo. haha.

I have two jobs.

I work in a pharmacy on Saturdays. It's so ridicuously boring. It's easy though.I get paid £35 for doing nothing from 9-4 and I get an hour for lunch too.

Then in the evenings I work in a restaurant/theatre waitressing. I love it there. It's fun 'cause it's a bunch of about 30 teenagers running a restaurant or just generally pissing about and eating all the food. Because it's a theatre they eat then go and watch the first half of the show giving us about 45 minutes to kill then there's an interval and we just give them drinks. Nice and easy :)

I have two jobs.

I work in a pharmacy on Saturdays. It's so ridicuously boring. It's easy though.I get paid £35 for doing nothing from 9-4 and I get an hour for lunch too.

Then in the evenings I work in a restaurant/theatre waitressing. I love it there. It's fun 'cause it's a bunch of about 30 teenagers running a restaurant or just generally pissing about and eating all the food. Because it's a theatre they eat then go and watch the first half of the show giving us about 45 minutes to kill then there's an interval and we just give them drinks. Nice and easy :)

now THATS the way to work:lol: