Do you have a job?

WayneFarro

i was just wondering whether any of you guys have a job? i know some of you are a bit too young to have a job maybe. i'm starting my new job soon and i'm looking forward to it.

so maybe this can be a job thread, post stuff about your work if you have a job.

i used to work at a sporting goods store. it lasted about... 9 months, i guess. then i realized it was making me way too stressed out and i didn't like very many of the people there.

now i'm looking to find some volunteer work/community service to do so i can do NHS next year and whatnot.

I'm starting my job in a few weeks as a counselor for the town's youth park program. I did it last year, it kinda sucked because I barely made anything. I'm trying to find another one too.

and when I turn 16, I plan to get a job at WalMart in the Dunkin Donuts so I can make the donuts and eat all the batter :P

I work at a Credit Union. We give out loans and people can open savings accounts. I basically do everything lol Take money from people paying into their accounts, deal with new people wanting loans, general office work, putting things on the computers, banking money, etc.

My boss treats me like crap cause I'm the youngest person working there, but the money is good. £6.80/hour for my first job aint bad.