Filipino fans unite!!

ninski

It's probably not on Mtv yet. Oh well, at least there won't be posers over this song yet. No one will go "I love this song so much!" which is, of course, irritating when you've been telling them about this awesome song for the longest time now.

It's not that you know something other people don't. It's more of you know they don't really care about this song. They just like it because it's mainstream. That, for me, ruins songs as it did for Your Guardian Angel. I used to love that song. Now, I can barely stand listening to it.

• 2 months later...
yayyyy, i'm half filipino

i just don't speak any of it x)

Hi there, jeffalynn! welcome to this thread! i hope you post here more often because Nina and i are still waiting for our other friends here. so now, that makes you the newest member of this family. feel free to talk about anything.

take care.

Nina, there is still hope! hehe.;p

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all =)

My father re-married a fillipino lady named Myra and I have come to love her and her huge family very much :D

My dad and Myra had a baby just a few years ago...my half sister.

Gianna {my sister} has the real fillipino blood in her...but I still feel as though I do too =)

Just thought I'd stop by and look around ^^

Hello all =)

My father re-married a fillipino lady named Myra and I have come to love her and her huge family very much :D

Gianna {my sister} has the real fillipino blood in her...but I still feel as though I do too =)

Well, hello there. Welcome to the thread, and I hope we're as cool as your filipino family. :))

Need us to be rowdy? We'll do it.

Need us to be loud? No problem. :))

Need us to be generally awesome? Done. :P

haha!dean!!!is there hope?

do they know that the boards are up?

Nina, i told you that there is hope! Jozen just arrived!!wooo!!!

Honeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! I'm hoooooooooooommeee!!!

Jozen! bro! its a good thing you showed up!! nina's been losing hope but then you're here! welcome home again!

Hello all =)

My father re-married a fillipino lady named Myra and I have come to love her and her huge family very much

welcome to our little home away from home! you can pretty much talk about whatever you want to talk about here so feel free!;p

Yeah, I just told her I was back on over multiply. Speaking of which, you got one man? Multiply, I mean. What's your multi accnt?

Hi jozen! sorry if i replied just now. i do have a multiply account and nina's a friend of mine. but you can also search me by using my name, Dean Funk. peace!