Filipino fans unite!!

ninski

So, I'm making this thread cause I noticed there's been a lot of Filipino people here.

So Filipinos unite in this thread!

It doesn't matter if you're half-Filipino!

So yeah you can talk about anything you want just as long as its related to our country..

I have a question btw, what are your reactions when you found out that Rivermaya got disbanded?

first off, can i just say how much janina rocks for making this thread and i give her much cred and appreciation!!!

secondly... my filipino roots go straight to manila baby... im almost one hundred percent flip but i got mixed with the hawaiian and japanese a lil' bit... so yeahh... but mostly "adobo" blood!!! chee-yeahh! lol.

third... ok im not so clear on ALL the filipino things so someone clarify me on the "Rivermaya" thing...

and lastly... one of my current obsessions is filipino... hehehe...

first off, can i just say how much janina rocks for making this thread and i give her much cred and appreciation!!!

secondly... my filipino roots go straight to manila baby... im almost one hundred percent flip but i got mixed with the hawaiian and japanese a lil' bit... so yeahh... but mostly "adobo" blood!!! chee-yeahh! lol.

third... ok im not so clear on ALL the filipino things so someone clarify me on the "Rivermaya" thing...

and lastly... one of my current obsessions is filipino... hehehe...

thanks Jana!!!

you rock for make the "what's your band" thread!!

just like Julienne said Rivermaya is band here, and they're kinda big so it shocked the music industry when their vocalist, Rico Blanco, left

^ohhh... wow... that sucks dude... why'd he leave? you guys know? that's sad...

but on the bright side i bet you guys have other bands there that rock as much! right?!

thanks janina... but i dont think that thread rocks as hard as this one! hahaha...

ohh adn thanks for filling me in julienne!!!

^the reason is still unknown but i'm pretty sure we'll all find out soon enough.

it sucks though coz they were getting kinda big in asi, especially in singapore i think.

In my opinion, only a few bands here are really great.

there are "bands" and then there are bands.

^right, right... bands and bands... yupp... totally get it! i know how you feel... like here in hawaii... damn if national product broke up... jeez.. i'd probably die! hahaha...

so how is it up there in the philipines? my friend is currently living there... she said it's hard on her because she's been living here in the USA all her life and moving to the Philipines was a big step. she was losing it without the US products... especially her books... she went crazy asking me for the new Stephine Meyer book. hahaha...

^right, right... bands and bands... yupp... totally get it! i know how you feel... like here in hawaii... damn if national product broke up... jeez.. i'd probably die! hahaha...

so how is it up there in the philipines? my friend is currently living there... she said it's hard on her because she's been living here in the USA all her life and moving to the Philipines was a big step. she was losing it without the US products... especially her books... she went crazy asking me for the new Stephine Meyer book. hahaha...

yeah, i feel so bad that they got disbanded.

anyway, its kinda okay here.

it doesn't suck as much as it used to.;-)

vacation spots here are still awesome!!

especially boracay and puerto galera!!

I think there are some US products in Rustans so you tell her that.=)

I'm very much British but my Dad lives near Manila and I've got a Filipino step mum & step sisters!I'm going out there to see them all in July/August and to Singapore for a little while and I'm really looking forward to it :)

that's cool.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.