Filipino fans unite!!

ninski

it doesn't really suck.

piracy is rampant so the music industry has a lot of problem with that.

there are a lot of good underground bands here too.

its just that filipinos [most people] are mostly in to ballads, rnb and stuff.

we have good bands like rivermaya, eraserheads, urbandub and sandwich to name some.

why don't you try listening to them?

anyone noticed that paramore is all over mtv and myx? mtv just made paramore their MTV Buzzworthy and myx broadcasted the Paramore documentary made by Fuse, over their segment myxcellaneous. brace yourselves for posers. gosh

huwaaaaat????? sa myx?

man, i just missed half of my life. :crybad: what documentary was that? any links?

anyways...mtv asia has a poll going on. i have a feeling that they'll bring us paramore if they win. so vote vote vote!!!!!!

here's the link: http://www.mtvasia.com/

mabuhay ang paramore!!!

huwaaaaat????? sa myx?

man, i just missed half of my life. what documentary was that? any links?

anyways...mtv asia has a poll going on. i have a feeling that they'll bring us paramore if they win. so vote vote vote!!!!!!

here's the link: http://www.mtvasia.com/

mabuhay ang paramore!!!

you can download that documentary right here sa gallery ng pf.com. i think effinboiche rocks. they could have been a very good band but i think they've broken up long ago because their vocalist had to leave for abroad.

oh and welcome here, woah!.;p

it doesn't really suck.

piracy is rampant so the music industry has a lot of problem with that.

there are a lot of good underground bands here too.

its just that filipinos [most people] are mostly in to ballads, rnb and stuff.

we have good bands like rivermaya, eraserheads, urbandub and sandwich to name some.

why don't you try listening to them?

the POPULAR music scene sucks

>but check out this band anyway http://www.myspace.com/nyctinasty

from Manila

the popular music really sucks. REAL music here is not promoted very well so with that those good bands either still try to make it or they die a natural death.

The music scene here does not suck. Urbandub and Typecast would be some of the good bands around. Kamikaze is also good, and most people just hate them coz they don't make english songs. Others like Spongecola and Chicosci are okay. They're over-rated though. But seeing these bands live will take away any hate you may have for them. You just have to come in with an open mind and appreciate live music. Sandwich, I'm sorry to say, sucks like hell. They suck live, they suck with their music. The only reason people are giving them the light of day is because of Raymund just because he was part of the E-heads.

you can download that documentary right here sa gallery ng pf.com. i think effinboiche rocks. they could have been a very good band but i think they've broken up long ago because their vocalist had to leave for abroad.

oh and welcome here, woah!.;p

thanks. :D

disbanded na? whoa, i've been hiding under a rock. haha

i could've liked them or even level them with Bamboo or Kitchie.

(by level, i mean, like listen to their music as much as i do with bamboo or kitchie)

ehe.

okei.

e2 sbe nia. nasa page 13 'to

Dear Hayley,

Get the fuck over yourself; you are not "unique" with your hair color, no matter how many people think you are. Your lyrics are mediocre at best, and no one cares how special it was to sing with Jimmy Eat World. They are a much better band than you will ever be. Please, get the hell over yourself and jump off a cliff, you will never be half as talented as the people you admire, so stop trying.

screw that dude!