RIOT! CD Booklet

Did anybody notice, next to the lyrics for That's What You Get it looks like Hayley wrote (Da Shi.t) .... I was like "Whaat?"

That was the working title of the song, That's What You Get. Haha didn't you watch the SURS episode when they were in the studio. It was hilarious.

Booklets would be a great help when you don't really quite get what that certain line says.

Example: You've hit your one wall now find away around

The way you fight shy of almost everything

That's what it said in the booklet. I would've never thought that.

i'm so excited to get my CD,

unfortunately i won't get it for another week or so.

dammn me and my senior year.

we have retreat next week and that's when the CD gets here.

so now i don't have it for another two weeks.

but i'm excited to flip through the booklet and play the CD constantly for months.

hahaha, i haven't listened to anything but RIOT! for the past week.

=]]

actually i think its really sucky that they didnt put all the lyrics in the booklet. . .its like. .c'mon. . we pay $10-$!4 for a cd we can easily download. . .i mean the least they could do is put really nice stuff on the cover and the booklet. . and like i think its unfair to the consumer. . i hate bands that have cheap artwork and booklets. its like. . .fuck that why am i buying this again? u kno wat i mean. . i really wish they put all the lyrics in the booklet (paramore) and its a pet peeve of mine with booklets that fold lol. .

idk why they are just annoying i like the awkif booklet. . .its like a book!! lol

but yea thats my rant for the day lol.