Listen to Riot early in the UK

sophie

i don't think this has been posted yet, it was just posted on bebo(lol)

LISTEN TO 'RIOT!'

Hey All,

Our friends at the following indie record stores have kindly agreed to let you guys have a listen to the new Paramore album in their stores over the next few days.

So why don't you head down to your nearest store, listen to the new Paramore album in its entirety, get your hands on some Paramore / Fueled By Ramen goodies, and have a flick through the latest albums on release while you're there.

A handful of stores across the country also have some signed albums in their stock, so make sure you ask to see if your local shop is one of these, so you can pre-order your copy today.

Head down to the following stores at the below days / times to hear 'Riot' - enjoy!!

Saturday 16th June @ 2pm

Monday 18th June @ 4:30pm

AVALANCHE - 34 DUNDAS ST, GLASGOW

BANQUET - 52 EDEN ST, KINGSTON

BEATDOWN - 15-17 VINE LANE, NEWCASTLE

BETTER LEISURE - 167A KING STREET, G.YARMOUTH

CRASH - 35 THE HEADROW, LEEDS

FIVES - 103 THE BROADWAY, LEIGH ON SEA

JUNGLE - 3 NOLTON ST, BRIDGEND, MID GLAMORGAN

QUIRKS - 29 CHURCH ST, ORMSKIRK, MERSEYSIDE

RAPTURE - 12 WOOLGATE CENTRE, WITNEY, OXON

REVEAL - 63 ST PETERS STREET, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE

SELECTADISC - 21-23 MARKET STREET, NOTTINGHAM

Also - Just a reminder that the single 'Misery Business' is out physically on Monday (June 18th) - you'll be able to get your hands on some great formats, consisting of:

Limited Edition gatefold Red 7'' vinyl - includes non album b-side,

Limited Edition posterbag clear 7'' vinyl - includes non album b-side

CD - includes non album b-side.

Click here to pre-order yours today!

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSe...

i actually beg someone on here to find their way to kingston and come with me

hahaa

im gonna look like such a loser in there by myself XD

No you wont! Cause i'm going aswell LOL Good thing I wanted to go to new look and h&m this weekend. I'm going to be such a loner standing in HMV =[ And I wanted to buy another paramore top anyways.

Gah! I'm so happy now :D

Banquet thats the hmv in Bentalls, right? Never heard it being called banquet before... *shrugs*

Gah! They're going to holland park tomorrow, looks like it's just me *sniffs*

You are going to the one at 2 tomorrow right?

I would of thought there would of been an event at oxford street. Guess i was wrong.

Edit:// I'm wrong. Again. And have no idea where Banquet Records actually is. Eek. Eden Walk is the road with the primark, mc donalds etc on it right? And then theres a sidewalk that leads on to the bit where m&s, ann summers, sainsburys, boots, bhs etc. is opposite primark. Is it further down the road, going away from the road where bentalls is on. (That didn't make sense...)

I'm hopeless with road names! LOL. Urgh my best friend use to like in kingston she could of helped me if she wasn't grounded for 2 more weeks, oh and lived in Brighton.

^ yeah it is where blood red shoes played =)

Banquet thats the hmv in Bentalls, right? Never heard it being called banquet before... *shrugs*

Gah! They're going to holland park tomorrow, looks like it's just me *sniffs*

You are going to the one at 2 tomorrow right?

I would of thought there would of been an event at oxford street. Guess i was wrong.

Edit:// I'm wrong. Again. And have no idea where Banquet Records actually is. Eek. Eden Walk is the road with the primark, mc donalds etc on it right? And then theres a sidewalk that leads on to the bit where m&s, ann summers, sainsburys, boots, bhs etc. is opposite primark. Is it further down the road, going away from the road where bentalls is on. (That didn't make sense...)

I'm hopeless with road names! LOL. Urgh my best friend use to like in kingston she could of helped me if she wasn't grounded for 2 more weeks, oh and lived in Brighton.

YEP!

yeah it's done the that road, passed primark all the way to ALMOST the end

its the little record store you shoud see it as you pass! =)

but yeah i am going at 2 tomorrow

Hope you manage to find it!

see ya there

Oh yeah my dad said he can like *rip* (dunno the word for it :P) the vinyls onto cd. But prob tomorrow or monday, as our living rooms getting decorated and the vinyl players under loads of crap. (We have a vinyl player, didn't know that!) so yeah. So now i'm waiting for blue tac to start off my own wall of paramore posters! (again)