Paramore Australian Tour Conspiracy Thread

pxnk_maria

I entered. A paramore fan won't win though.

That's probably the case :( all these people will be entering for the other stuff like the tv, but I want the damn paramore shirt! haha

I still can't believe their on VH. just lookin' at the comp page and seeing paramore, and then seeing their own profile page! freakin' surreal...

Yeah a part of me hates it.

I feel as if it's too soon. I wanted them to at least be small and support someone. Kinda like when they were supporting NFG. No one knew them :(:( And it would have been so much easier to come up and casually say hi.

One of my friends from Australia told me they saw Misery Business on TV there. I was like, "NOOOO! THEY'RE GETTING BIGGER!!". Haha.

Anyways - I hope they have moderate success there and nothing too huge. Something that will at least get them enough album sales to do tours - y'know what I mean?

^ aye that's my worst nightmare.

haha did you know that I actually had a dream that I went to a paramore concert, and all these teenyboppers were there screaming and shit, and I was just about to beat them all up but woke up. LMAO! I really hope it doesn't come true.

like what monika said, I'd would've been so much better if they did come during the NFG tour. :( now I'm really feeling upset about them not coming then.

BUT we have to feel good for paramore :D they're taking over the world!

when my sister saw me react very sadly about them being on tv she was like 'why do you have the weirdest reactions? you should be happy!'.

^ My sister basicly said the same thing to me!

I was like "Nikki paramore are going to be on vidio hits tommorow =[' and she was like 'Thats a good thing, stupid.'

What your sister said was funnier though.. =P

You know what they should of done? an AWKIF tour.. oh boy that would' of been madd.

• Like 1

I cant believe that from now on heaps of people wont know the demos and b sides... They might eventually buy AWKIF but i bet heaps of the fans will think riot is the first release.

What makes me really mad is stuff like this:

http://ten.com.au/ten/video-hits-artists-paramore.html

People writing the wrong facts... Still stating that Hayley is 16.

• Like 1

^ Argh, it sucks eh?

I mean some of their best songs are on AWKIF.. i love that CD.

me too. it will always be my favourite CD of all time.

even though my family and friends think I will get over them when I'm older, which may be true, but there's no denying the fact that they've been a big part of my life when I was a teen and growing up.

i've already asked my sister that if I were to die, she'd have to play 'my heart' by paramore at my funeral :P haha

me too. it will always be my favourite CD of all time.

even though my family and friends think I will get over them when I'm older, which may be true, but there's no denying the fact that they've been a big part of my life when I was a teen and growing up.

i've already asked my sister that if I were to die, she'd have to play 'my heart' by paramore at my funeral :P haha

Aw thats too cute! =]

As for now, AWKIF is my favourite CD.. I don't know what will happen when I get older, my mind is more then likely to change.. I go through phases alot.

& @what Monika posted, LMAO! Bloody channel 10, did they just google Paramore or someshizz? haha

I cant believe that from now on heaps of people wont know the demos and b sides... They might eventually buy AWKIF but i bet heaps of the fans will think riot is the first release.

What makes me really mad is stuff like this:

http://ten.com.au/ten/video-hits-artists-paramore.html

People writing the wrong facts... Still stating that Hayley is 16.

yeah once people get into paramore they'll be like 'omg I knew paramore first. DUH misery business was so their first single!' *rolls eyes*

and yeah I saw that and LOL'd. I think they're just so lazy they copied and pasted a bio from somewhere else.

the zoo?! lol that is so random.

but dude if you're going to the zoo with them, I'm so tagging along!

I've always wanted to take paramore around sydney city. =/ I dunno, that's just what I dream about. I reckon it'd be cool to show them the opera house, harbour bridge and walk around the city and eat at restaurants and stuff :P

oh and random but paramore are one of the possible bands for myspace secret show AU. I highly doubt it's them but it's cool seeing them as potentials :D

yeah i think they've been up there since they were supposed to come with NFG.

Taking them around syd would be cool :) Like, really cool. I think they'd really enjoy it.

But yeah, im just hoping they'd be able to walk down the street without being mobbed.

^ ha I will NEVER let you eat them!

and since they are now out there on mainstream tv and such, I hope they don't get as much heavy airplay as P!ATD. sounds mean but I know it'll bring in the numbers of annoying fans, and it may get people hating paramore esp. when their song is gonna be played like nonstop. I got so sick of P!ATD when they kept on playing 'I write sins not tragedies' =/