Paramore Australian Tour Conspiracy Thread

pxnk_maria

^ Hey, no problem.

Yeah, I got mine from JB too..

tThe FBR webstore had a pre-order and free shipping going on though, so I think alot of people ordered it before they relised it was comming out here.

It might have a bounus on it too, I'm not entirely sure about that..

omg i have V... i used to have mtv cause i have optus.. and i had mtv and vh1 and when we got ft foxtel digital we lost vh1 but i didnt care cause i still had mtv but then like 4 months later we got noticed that we were losing mtv cause that is a foxtel channel and we got V instead.. i hate V!!! lol but i will watch to watch it more now to see paramore.. i will seroise go sico if i see it on there!!1 lol

Well apparently FFAF and Paramore have been trying to tour together but it hadn't worked out... So you never know.

I think it'd be an awesome mix because the energy would be high the whole time.

really? hmm I'd rather relient k or something lol.

not a big fan of FFAF. find them a bit boring. :P

I still haven't gotten my copy of Riot from the FBR store :o

:(

I haven't got mine too :'( when did you order yours?

Apparently Misery Business was played on channel V today guys :)

WHOA! seriously? I've been away for 2 days in isolation and they're on channel [v] already! haha.

who saw it?

aw damn. I'd be so estatic if I saw paramore on channel [v], but also a lil bit scared/worried/greedy haha. I like paramore being kinda unknown here :) I know it sounds greedy, but I'd be very happy if paramore stayed a bit unknown this year so they can play at small venues (small venues = the bomb), and then they can blow up once I've seen them up close and personal! lmao

and FFAF = funeral for a friend

So did I :( I ordered mine like maybe a month ago? a bit more?

ugh I'm getting so worried.

^ Haha, don't worrie I feel EXACLY the same way!

My cousins friend, the other day was like 'ZOMG I just discovered this totaly hot band called Paramore, they were on myspace.. blah blah blah' I wanted to hit her! >.< haha

ew how annoying! you should've slapped her! haha I would've. =/

it kinda gets worse... my friend who loves paramore txted me like 2 hours ago saying she just saw misery biz on mtv.

I know how you all feel about wanting them to stay small at least for their first visit. I'm wishfully dreaming that they'd have time to talk to us and hang out after shows.

I know :'( I hate Video Hits. If I had to pick, I'd rather Channel [V] play them.

BUT VH are doing a comp on Paramore.

http://ten.com.au/ten/video-hits-competitions-paramore.html

Paramore

Paramore, the rapidly emerging pop-punk quartet from Tennessee are here with their vibrant first single "Misery Business" taken from their energetic new album "Riot".

Prize Details:

To celebrate Warner Music is giving one lucky first viewer the chance to win these great prizes! Youll have cinema like viewing on your 32 inch LCD plasma screen TV.

Look sexy and vibrant with a clothing pack from Bont! Rock out to Paramore with Ralph Rocks, the Rockin' new fragrance

Thanks to the Fossil Accessory Store you'll receive the latest in fashionable designs with these ultra stylish Fossil watches, sunglass and leather goods.

You will be stylin in your cool Paramore T Shirt, plus you'll take home a copy of Paramore's single "Misery Business" & album "Riot",

20 runners up also score a copy of the single and album!

Enter now to be in the draw to win!