Paramore Australian Tour Conspiracy Thread

pxnk_maria

Haha okay this thread sounds kinda stupid but I wanted to make a thread for all aussie fans to talk about any rumours about Paramore coming to Australia, or just want to talk about anything aussie-related :P

So, I was looking back at the Soundwave Festival forum and the admin on the forum said this:

click the link - http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8675/paramoretour2007ci5.png

For me that's practically confirming that they're coming this year :D 'Cause the admin works for a tour promotions company and he was the one that told me paramore were gonna support NFG before anyone else knew :P so I trust his word. Also I've been hearing from bands I know telling me rumours about aussie tour promoters trying to bring paramore to australia in december so it's really all coming together.

although we can't keep our hopes too high... is ANYBODY ELSE EXCITED?! :D:D:D haha

Okay well, update:

I got in touch with Paramore's Aussie manager and they are currently working on their set up and strategy for Australia..

So that is very good news.

I asked about the rumoured tour and she is yet to get back to me on that one. She may reply tomorrow if she has any idea.

So i'll keep you all updated.

aussie people kidnap me if ever they go to aus

haha I'll kidnap you! my rents loving going to the phils to visit their family, and maybe on the way back I can sneak you in my suitcase or something ;) lol

and thanks monika for asking! i'm currently asking the people at the soundwave forum who work for the tour company, and other people too if they know anything about it. will write here if I know anything new :)

ha what an idiot.

that would be you and stephy and soon ME (as im gonna buy a copy later this or next week at jb hi-fi)

pfft she thinks she's a hXc paramore fan or something? ehh

i went into my Jb today to buy a Cure CD and i went over to see if the paramore CD was there and they had 5 copies of it, so i bought one.

and then when i got home the CD Brent sent me was in my mail box.

and when i bought AWKIF i only had to go to another store to pick it up. so some stores have them in stock it just a matter of people knowing about them. then they will buy it.

yesh,, i still need it.. the nerst JB to me is like 30 mintuer drive.. i think i might convise my nan to take me tomorrow.. or my mom is i skip out witch i am plaining on.. hehehe.. lol

im so excided i was in choir last week and i was singing emergeny i think and the person behind me was like omg u know paramore. and i was like wel i do like radd music.. and another time i was talking to her friend that got a new hair cut and i was like oh it is some like what hayleys looks like and there were like hayley how.. and i was about to say paramore but i kind of didnt get a chance when this cheak just came out of no where and was like paramore.. and i was like woooh 3/660 fans in my school.. lol that i know of

Yep, JB has stocked up well with RIOT! anyone still needing a cd should just go there. only $18!
$18? wow thats cheap. hopefully I can buy one at the jb hi-fi in the city on tues.

i'm a lil worried though because my copy that I ordered from the FBR site still hasn't come yet :S and I ordered that quite a while ago. *sigh*

but on some good news ... possible tour announcement this wednesday?

a bulletin was posted on myspace by Bombshellzine (go to http://www.bombshellzine.com if you don't know what it is) and they're going to announce a new tour this wednesay. this is what the bulletin said:

"Later this week.. keep your eyes peeled, if your lucky i might tell you when..

You want hints don't you...

It involves

- Two internationals, one's been here before, one hasn't (paramore is an international and hasn't come yet).

"c'mon dude, you need to tell us more than that."

- They've both released great albums this year (paramore with RIOT!?)

"shit dude, that could be anyone"

too right...

Commence the speculation round about now...and check back the day after humpday.

it's a long shot but I know bombshellzine is the type to bring paramore here :) oh well just have to wait.

if it's not paramore then it's still good. it'll prob be a band that I still like that's coming instead

I'd love to think that their manager would have told me straight up if they were coming or not.

I guess she did say it was looking to be at the end of this year so perhaps she didn't tell me straight up incase things didn't/don't go to plan.

Least we have a strong source to say that there's a pretty awesome chance they are coming at the end of the year.