Paramore Australian Tour Conspiracy Thread

pxnk_maria

^ The Palias is being knocked down isent it? I'm pretty sure evermore played the last gig there.

& Yeah maybe, or some of those random clubs that bands play at sometimes, IDK. I've just been woundering because my parents tend to freak out when a band plays at some venues and its all 'your not going' and crap.

It depends on whether they're supporting someone or if they're on their own.

If they're supporting someone that will draw a large crowd, then they would go somewhere that can hold many people.

Billboard Nightclub is a hot spot at the moment with bands.

Alexisonfire, Brand New and a few others have started to play there.

I can see Paramore playing there as well.

But yeah, it basically all depends on the crowd numbers.

just a random small article about paramore's record sales at bombshellzine.com. I don't think they know about jb hi-fi selling RIOT! in their stores :P hehe but here's the article:

PARAMORE SELL LOTS (haha lame title but whatever)

Paramore's new album 'Riot!' sold 44,000 copies in the US in it's first week, a top #20 debut for them in the charts, it won't be released here in Australia for a few weeks yet, in preparation Warner has just given a local release for their previous album 'All We Know Is Failing', so if you've been on the hunt for a copy, it should be alot easier to find now.

yesh it was were evermore played.. and the therder isn't getting knocked down. its next door to it.. i am pretty shore.

I thought that too at first but my friend told me to check their site and I found this;

Palais Theatre management given weekend to "get out"

After twenty-five years of faithful service to the entertainment and business

community of St. Kilda, Tymbook P/L. and its managing director Caroline Harper

have been given notice to vacate its business assets from the premises

by the City of Port Phillip.

http://www.palaistheatre.com/

So really, I have no idea anymore.

Oh guys, I have been weirdly checking JB hi fi stores a lot lately to look at how many RIOT cd's they have out and today when i went to the Melbourne Knox City store they had 15 copies out on the "what's hot" stand with silverchair and random other artists.

So if you haven't got a copy yet, you're sure to get some in stores.

Oh guys, I have been weirdly checking JB hi fi stores a lot lately to look at how many RIOT cd's they have out and today when i went to the Melbourne Knox City store they had 15 copies out on the "what's hot" stand with silverchair and random other artists.

So if you haven't got a copy yet, you're sure to get some in stores.

WHOA that's pretty freakin' awesome! next to silverchair? :o wow

I still haven't been to a JB Hi-Fi yet but I think i'm going tomorrow so I'll show how it's like at sydney stores. hopefully they're selling!

I'm thinking that it's not Paramore :(

It's been figured out on the SW forum that one of the bands are Funeral For A Friend.

This was the clue from bombshellzine:

l_c980abd187e30e3ba3d7e0a5db510457.gif

and this is the picture they found of FFAF (notice it's the exact same but only reversed):

719478470_l.jpg

I'd be a weird mix of having FFAF and Paramore together so... :S