Paramore Australian Tour Conspiracy Thread

pxnk_maria

I think once they got big, it turned me off in general. Only because like, they were everyones 'new fav band' and yeah :s i still saw them when they came here... But they attracted the WORST crowd. Dead serious. Like stupid bimbo girls all dressed up wearing heels to go to a freakin mosh pit. Then they were surprised :\

I hate people sometimes. Especially when they ruin music for me.

I'm not letting people ruin Paramore for me though.

i new it was going to be on and i frecked out anyone.. so i called my friend and she started yelling at me for waking her up and i told her to put the tv on channel 10 she she did and she started starming and her herd my mom and bothed came in and started yelling at her.. funny..

then i called my sister and told her the same yeah.,.. and she was like yeah for you and hung up on me.. lol she anit a paramore fun.. stuiped one that one... lol

^ haha that's funny. I was gonna call my friend but I was afraid her mum would pick up and she's nazi about everything and I'm scared of her lol

well anyways, I woke up at 5am to watch 'Misery Business' on Rage (I was a about to scream when I saw it on TV but my brother was sleeping on the couch so I was like quietly screaming lmfao), and then I went back to sleep and woke up for VH :D I filmed the video and the competition and uploading it on youtube right now.

EDIT: here it is!

^ What, they were on rage too? whoa..

& I love your vidio!

Its so weired seeing them on TV though!

yeah they were on rage. just the vid but still good.

man it was so weird. I tried screaming again but I didn't want that to be heard in the video haha.

and thanks for your comment on my vid ;)

yeah they were on rage. just the vid but still good.

man it was so weird. I tried screaming again but I didn't want that to be heard in the video haha.

and thanks for your comment on my vid ;)

Ohh, no problem. I coulden't think of what to write, so I just wrote anything. lol

& I would have laughed if you had of screamed!

hahahahahh it's kinda excitingggg.... But i feel kinda sad :(

I feel like telling Paramore to start packing their bags because they'll be here soon with the amount of promo they're getting.

Although tour is looking to be at the end of this year, so hopefully they're not too big by then... :neutral:

^ I think they'll get big.. well big enough to be a sell out.

If they tour here and I miss out on tickets though.. oh boy.. you guys won't hear the end of it. =P

a sold out show would be good for them but dude, I had that feeling of missing out on paramore tickets!

on the day the NFG tickets were released, I asked my aunt to buy them for me cause I was at school. and during bio class I txted her asking if she bought them yet and she said no she'd have to get them later in the day. so I kept checking the ticketek site to see if NFG was gonna sell out... and it said SOLD OUT and I was like 'fuccck!' and I txted my aunt and asked again if she bought it and she was like 'no I told you I can't get it now' and I fucking went hysterical in biology. lmfao. I started crying but thank god the bell rang for recess. I went through a fit throughout the whole day.

... but then it was a mistake and NFG wasn't sold out. so it was all cool the next day. :)

yeah I love pre-sales. just makes me happy that I know I got a ticket before they're on sale to the general public :D haha

and I don't buy tix online. like what you said, if so many people are trying to buy online it'll slow down and you may miss out. buying tickets at the outlets ftw!

I usually buy tickets a week before the show or the day of, because most places don't sell all their tickets at once. They release blocks of tickets.

If there was seats - and there was a block released a couple days before the show, they would be, like, good seats. It's happened to me before, lol. I was up in the nosebleed section and then when I checked Ticketmaster - they had lower bowl seats beside the stage released.

i was my my dancing exam.. and i has nerves so i had my ipod on my ear and iw as playing paramroe misery business up quite lound.. and one of the other girls came over and pulled one of my ear phones out and startewd listen to it.. and she was like yeah i herad this song on VH today.. and i was like yeah.. hahah..

i alwats get my tickets asap ussaly on the day they are relsesed if i can i go pre sale just insance they sell out cause u never really know..

oh another thing.. i dont know if u guys know.. but we can we AP here... i went into my local newagent today and i saw the old one so i went up and asked when the new one is being relsed and he said 4th of july.. so i will go in ther eon the 4th and get it.. maybe i will go on the 5th.. cause they hate going out the back and going to get it.. lol

When tickets are released the first day - there's usually a big rush for them, and people THINK they're sold out. It depends on the venue and if they decide to release them all at once or in blocks. Pre-sales are nice, but there can be a catch to them, which I don't like. Ie. Member of Fan Club, etc.

Or you can buy off scalping/resale sites - some of those come in handy, because some aren't ridiculously over-priced resales. But some are over the $100.00 mark sometimes due to where the seats are located. And the BIG fans usually buy them.

eBay is also good for tickets as well - I got 2 general admission tickets for Avril for just over $50.00 CDN. But I wouldn't recommend it to all because the bids can get over the resale price (for some tickets, going over a certain amount is practically illegal) and you can get ripped big time if you win the bid. But if you're desperate to go to the concert, then by all means, bid on the tickets and enjoy the show.

I sometimes (although, I haven't done that just yet) get tickets the day of, but sometimes I just wait a couple weeks before. For example, I wanted Green Day tickets, and the show was almost sold out with only nosebleed section left. I waited about a week and a half before the show, checked Ticketmaster, and they had a block of general admission tickets released - so I bought them. Much better view from the floor then from up high. :D

Yeah - 'cause there's this thing, when you're up high, you can get a nosebleed, or something.

I tried to get tickets from an outlet once - but the thing is, is that sometimes it takes a second for the tickets to print - which means the people working at the outlet have to wait for them to get printed and given to the customer before moving onto the next person in line. If there's a high demand for tickets, this means people will be at many different outlets and ordering online at the same time.

It sucks when you've been waiting in line at an outlet and go home empty handed. Haha.

^ Oh yeah, I thought that was an outlet is.. I would be urber pissed if I linmed up and missed out though, lol.

Meh' IDK, when tickets come out I'm normaly at school so I just make my dad buy me them.. He teaches IT so theres always a computer handy. lol