Thinking of making a paramore art website... with mainly icons etc.

XxSanctuaryxX

So yeah! if anyone wants to contribute they can! haha, but i dont have a proper domain thingy, just freewebs or whatever, but it will do its job. The idea is to create a web page with like hundreds of icons and stuff, that anyone can contribute to. Firstly we need a layout, which is suck at, so if anyone can make one that would be awesome! if your interested in helping, just say :) woo!

heres a few icons...

and heres a wallpaper i worked on... prehaps for the backround layout....?

wallpaper1-1.jpg

(i was thinking i could make another of the pink shapes, with the URL to the site on it in the green writing)

thats awesome thanks so much! yeah i will most likely use this as a background but we still need like a proper layout with buttons and stuff.. if you guys know what i mean, everything will be used, and steph! i can most certainly use your icons :D thanks guys! still need a layout with working buttons and stuff, and dont forget the name of this site will be PARAMOREart, so use that too! :D ive been working on a tonne of icons :D

thats awesome thanks so much! yeah i will most likely use this as a background but we still need like a proper layout with buttons and stuff.. if you guys know what i mean, everything will be used, and steph! i can most certainly use your icons :D thanks guys! still need a layout with working buttons and stuff, and dont forget the name of this site will be PARAMOREart, so use that too! :D ive been working on a tonne of icons :D

kk, thanks!! glad your gona use them!! :D

• 2 months later...