New Article

cait

Wow, that was actually a really GOOD article.. And I don't think it mentioned JUST Hayley ONCE... Impressive :)

And as good as it is for the band, I can't say ENOUGH how much I DISPISE MTV.... But if it's good for the band it's good for me, I guess... I'm just paranoid MTV is in the process of killing them already with all this publicity they wanna give them....

We'll just have to wait and see... And pray, lol...

I must admit though, I AM excited about the giant pictures of them in timessquare. New ones hopefully :D Like.. A full window for each member... That'd be sweet

Also, when they were on the sauce, I thought they did two songs... Misery Business and Born For This... Or did they do Pessimist, too??? Ahhh confused.

Wow, that was actually a really GOOD article.. And I don't think it mentioned JUST Hayley ONCE... Impressive :)

And as good as it is for the band, I can't say ENOUGH how much I DISPISE MTV.... But if it's good for the band it's good for me, I guess... I'm just paranoid MTV is in the process of killing them already with all this publicity they wanna give them....

We'll just have to wait and see... And pray, lol...

I must admit though, I AM excited about the giant pictures of them in timessquare. New ones hopefully :D Like.. A full window for each member... That'd be sweet

Also, when they were on the sauce, I thought they did two songs... Misery Business and Born For This... Or did they do Pessimist, too??? Ahhh confused.

They did Pessimist too, but you can only watch it online because it was an exclusive performance.

Omaigod, they're so popular everywhere x] It's awesome they're getting all this attention, those photos of the band and the MTV Live performance are gonna be really cool! Yay x3

Haha, it kinda bugs me that MTV is using the article to be like "oh we're so nice and know how to find awesome artists. Love us." Blargh.