bible study on war tour

I beleive exactly with what torres said, but also can I point out a few things.

NOT EVERYONE IS CHRISTIAN! Fat Mike and I aren't christian, we don't go to Warped Tour or a concert in general to be brainwashed into liking Jesus,

no on asked you to listen.

btw, Fat Mike is an asshole. not just because he came to the bible study and was rude but he was so rude to one of my friends. ugh i despise that man.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it ok but he doesnt have to go to the bible study 2 tear the people down who wanna learn about it they went to there own private place inside somewhere where bands who wanted 2 can discuss it not like they made everyone join just who wanted 2 but if he wanted 2 come he can but it not nice 2 be mean for no reason but w/e

it ok but he doesnt have to go to the bible study 2 tear the people down who wanna learn about it they went to there own private place inside somewhere where bands who wanted 2 can discuss it not like they made everyone join just who wanted 2 but if he wanted 2 come he can but it not nice 2 be mean for no reason but w/e

i was being very sarcastic....i know its hard to achieve that in writing =/

oh, i remember seeing that. i didn't think that was fair earlier actually. there was no need for him to be there lurking about, looking down on people.

A/ Most of it is plain nonsence conjurd up by some monks in a cave 200 years ago simply to make a scapegoat for their problems to use for the next 1000 years.

B/ There are so many religions that it can't be fair for all.

C/ Do you truly beleive in heaven, it is almost like we are in the middle ages, living for heaven. Well if you haven't gotten the memo, you should be living for today, you shouldn't curse, fight, drink. SIN! It sounds rediculous but once your dead, no matter if you beleive in heaven or not, you will never be able to expierence life the same way ever again. Plus, hell seems nice. :D

I know I said I wasn't gonna post here anymore cos I don't want to stir stuff up...but really, thats just extremely inconsiderate.

I understand that you may not believe in God, but you don't need to go around and tear into somebody else's faith. I respect that you don't believe in God, and therefore, don't you think that YOU should respect it when somebody else DOES?

You were talking about people practicing their faith PRIVATELY, well, I'm pretty sure you saying that religion is 'just a scapegoat' for people's problems qualifies as you insulting what they believe in, and on a public internet board for that matter. How's that for privately having your own views?

Because calling something they believe in wholeheartedly 'nonsense' isn't really gonna win you anymore brownie points.

Okay, I'm done here.