bible study on war tour

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. It is nice to have a small group of friends to share your faith with. I never go to church though (do all my faith at home). But I talk with friends about God a lot.

I don't go to church either, but I talk a lot of about that stuff with my Mom and one of my best friends is on a mission right now, and he's amazing to talk about it all because he loves it and believes in it so much.

But most people go to church every Sunday. I personally don't like church because all the ones around here are like competing to be the "cool" church. The church I saw Bradley Hathaway at had a Starbucks and a Kid's Quest (with like an arcade and stuff) and I just think that's ridiculous. I think the bible studies at Warped are cool because all of those elements are taken away and it's just grassroots Christianity, with people being really open and talking about it.

Since fuse is doing a their whole Warped thing right now, I saw one thing on there showing one of the bible studies from last year's Warped. It's pretty cool because there are actually a lot of people there. Hayley and Josh were there. The actually showed a lot of the bible study. I just thought it was cool.

Since fuse is doing a their whole Warped thing right now, I saw one thing on there showing one of the bible studies from last year's Warped. It's pretty cool because there are actually a lot of people there. Hayley and Josh were there. The actually showed a lot of the bible study. I just thought it was cool.

i remember that video. it was cool.

anyone know what bands where there? like i saw video and the only band the announcer named was underoath and paramore p.s. hope there one this year and more video footage of it

I know like all of Underoath was there and Josh and Hayley. The lead singer of NOFX was there discussing with them too. That's all I know of though.

Im not really religious but have an amazing set of morals thanks to my awesome parents, but I think this is a really good thing for them to have on the road for these bands. Kudos

Yeah same here, I never really went to church but I've got a strong moral fiber.

And yeah, Fat Mike from NOFX was there debating with them. I think Emery was there? Or maybe I'm totally wrong...

Haha, I heard about bible study on Warped Tour. Never watched that video you guys are referring to though.

I think its awesome. I'm a Christian, and I think surrounding yourself with other christians is a great way to strengthen your faith as well as share it with other people. Although them arguing with Fat Mike...ehh...I dunno.

Haha.

Little 4 foot Hayley arguing up to a guy of Fat Mike's size. Can you imagine?

Lol.

Anybody know any other christian bands that'll be there besides Paramore, Underoath and Emery? Are Eisley on warped?

I know like all of Underoath was there and Josh and Hayley. The lead singer of NOFX was there discussing with them too. That's all I know of though.

The NOFX guy was there more to cause trouble though, not to learn anything about Jesus. He was a pain in the butt.

I don't go to church either, but I talk a lot of about that stuff with my Mom and one of my best friends is on a mission right now, and he's amazing to talk about it all because he loves it and believes in it so much.

But most people go to church every Sunday. I personally don't like church because all the ones around here are like competing to be the "cool" church. The church I saw Bradley Hathaway at had a Starbucks and a Kid's Quest (with like an arcade and stuff) and I just think that's ridiculous. I think the bible studies at Warped are cool because all of those elements are taken away and it's just grassroots Christianity, with people being really open and talking about it.

Oooooo, that is really neat, especially about your friend. I think going on mission trips is absolutly fantastic. Spreading the word of Christ is great.

And ahhh, yeah. I am not digging church much either. My family and I quit going because the church was getting awkward. I think they were getting a bit political. People kept on bonking heads.

And trying to be the "cool church" just sounds ridiculous. Church is a place to go and listen about Jesus and to talk about Him and how wonderful He is. I wish there was a place where that could be. Where people could push aside their differences for an hour or two and just talk about God.