Decaydance UK Tour

GibbyPhills

It takes place on August 22th. Sorry dude there wont be any presale as they are all going to Gym Class, Academy and FOB's fan clubs. If you are a member of any of them then you can get tickets today otherwise you will have to get up at 9am on Friday.

Think every 16 year old girl in the country has just fainted over this announcement.

LOL, well I didn't faint but pretty close :rotfl:

At first i thought I couldnt go because theres no way my parents would let me go even though I live in London. And none of my friends like any of those bands that much, even though they're all my favourite bands (excluding Paramore and CIWWAF). But my friend who thinks Panic! are okay and loves going to shows just agreed to go with me :D. So i'm gonna find a way to go, there's no way I'm gonna pass it up because who knows if they'll all ever do a show together in London again. :hyper:

I just hope the tickets don't get sold out because I'm not a member of any of the fan clubs. If they are I'd be so gutted!

^ I actually love you! I went looking on all the ticket sites to see if there where any left for this gig and I found out that my beloved Eisley are playing The Fly that day. Soooo happy right.

Oh sorry yeah this gig has sold out. Keep checking the sites as sometimes they put another small batch of tickets onsale.