European Tour Dates!

hayleh

I got tickets for the Manchester one :) i didnt expect them to sell out as quick as they did. I originally thought they came out Friday, so got pumped up to get them at work...but then it said Saturday! So i got up on Saturday morning and got 2 and found out later it sold out! I was shocked but so glad id got them..I cant wait!

^ ahh, you're lucky you got them :D

they actually did go on pre-sale on friday at about half 10. they were supposed to go on sale at 9 but there were problems. anyway.. that's another story haha. i got mine on the friday.

glad you're sorted for the gig. might see ye there :P

^^Well on ebay you might get a good deal with someone selling 2 or 3 tickets? Man I hate people who buys tickets who aren't even going just to make money out of it. I don't mind people who are going who buy spares to sell but people who aren't going and just take tickets that a fan could have annoy me.

^ ahh, you're lucky you got them :D

they actually did go on pre-sale on friday at about half 10. they were supposed to go on sale at 9 but there were problems. anyway.. that's another story haha. i got mine on the friday.

glad you're sorted for the gig. might see ye there :P

I was really lucky :hyper: I couldnt believe it until i saw it was sold out and then it really sunk in!!! Im now glad i waited until Saturday to get them because it felt good waking up and then knowing i could go back to bed lol!

Yeah might see you there! Its only small is the academy so it will be a top night! im gunna have to save the pennies for the merchendise!

ahahaha, yeah. i really love that place. i've never been to the academy 2 before, but i've been in the club academy, so it's the same building and crap. i love the street and everything. so many pubs, subway anddd mcdonalds :D woot. it's heaven.

i hope it's a nice day like it was the last time.

Gaaah. I thought I was back at sixth form on like the 3rd or something but I don't go back until the 5th which means I could go to Portsmouth, Wolverhampton and technically Manchester but that miiiiiiiiles away. I think I might do the other two though. Part of me wishes I couldn't go because I'm going to spent a stupid amount on train tickets and I'll probably end up sleeping in train stations.

ahahaha, yeah. i really love that place. i've never been to the academy 2 before, but i've been in the club academy, so it's the same building and crap. i love the street and everything. so many pubs, subway anddd mcdonalds :D woot. it's heaven.

i hope it's a nice day like it was the last time.

rofl heres a tip for academy 2.

leg it up the spiral stairs as fast as your little legs will carry you :] x

rofl heres a tip for academy 2.

leg it up the spiral stairs as fast as your little legs will carry you :] x

what, do you mean the area is a dump, or the actual venue? aha. i don't even remember actually entering the place the last time. i was in a state.