Paramore Signings/Meet and Greets @ WARPED

First-time Warped-er here.

Can someone please brief me on the signings/meet and greets that happened during the day? Do they happened before or after Paramore's (or any band's) set? Where do they happen? And is there a schedule for the day's signings/meet and greets?

Any information on this would be incredibly helpful, thanks!

I've never been to a Paramore signing at Warped, but they usually can happen before or after their set. With Warped signings, the band sits under a tent and you walk by and get them to sign a poster. There's no way to find a schedule for all this stuff until you go. The set times for every band are on a huge blow-up sign thingy and the signing times are usually posted on the band's tent or the tent they'll be signing at.

@ Pomona they did it before hand at like 3:15? Their set was at 5:30, so needless to say its very rushed, regardless if its before or after.

If you're deadset on doing it, go to the merch area first thing (wander, you'll find it, all the band's tents are in the same spot) and ask whoever is working the tent.

WEAR SUNSCREEN......... ugh.

There were pricks running the Denver Meet and Greet until it got canceled and then they were even bigger pricks about it but if you get people that are nice, they'll let you get a quick picture along with the autograph. It was supposed to be at the AT&T tent in Denver.

at mine you could only bring one thing to be signed and no pictures. you couldnt stay for a couple mins to talk. the only talking time you got with them was pretty much the amount of time it took them to sign that one thing, which wasnt much

i duno about the other warped tours but thats what happened at mine

if you have a friend with you/parent and you want more than 1 thing signed give them something for paramore to sign. I had my mom do that last year so I got my EP and CD signed. but dang I remember last year when the line was over and empty they were still sitting there so I went and got my shoe signed. triple score.