Pre-sale tickets?

jad93

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was so scared for hayleys life at the club academy gig though :neutral: didnt somebody like almost land right on top of her keyboard? bless.

i nearly did, lmao. when i did my big faint fall thing. i nearly knocked it over.

did everyone get their tickets?

i nearly did, lmao. when i did my big faint fall thing. i nearly knocked it over.

did everyone get their tickets?

I rememberrrrr, and the guy holding the monitor from moving towards hayley anymore pulled you off, and after the show me, you and 2 other guys were talking to zac when he was in that car and he was saying "you want me to get anything from the store" bless him.

I rememberrrrr, and the guy holding the monitor from moving towards hayley anymore pulled you off, and after the show me, you and 2 other guys were talking to zac when he was in that car and he was saying "you want me to get anything from the store" bless him.

wow! good memory. were you there? i was dead.

Hmmmm well i woke up at 8 then applyed for a job whent back to bed because i didnt undestand them woke up at 11.00 did bits a pices then i looked at all of this clicks on some link and now ima happy woner of a paramore ticket ahahahhahaha lol 11.38 you know its all a bit dudius rly

^ yeahhh! it was really daft. i got up at half 8 or something, and i know that other people on here got up even earlier. what a waste. i'm shattered now cause i'm not used to getting up at that time, haha. glad i got them in the end though.

uh oh.

no i dont have mine :neutral:

crap. did you note down the code that came up on the screen when you ordered them?