Pre-sale tickets?

jad93

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, very true. Also.. if you saw them at the Give it a name Introduces gig in london.. it cost just a fiver each! Obviously it wasn't the full set.. but at that time they only had the CD with 10 songs on anyway.

Yeah i remember i think it was £4 for us as we arn't london.

Academy 3 that was. Great show with Classic Case and Drive by if i remember rightly?

Ah yeah Classic Case was the name of the first band.. I couldnt remember that one lol.

I dunno about there, but in London everyone was just waiting for Paramore the whole way through classic case, and i mean practically everyone except maybe a few fans at the front.

Then after Paramore, most people left when Drive By came on!.. not many ppl came for the other bands lol.

I have to say, Drive By were alright though, i watched their set too. Felt a bit sorry for them, cos there werent many ppl there when they started.

oh thats shit. gutted for them. Good gig that was. My friend took some awesome pictures.

Don't copy them people. thats just sad.

clairespictureofParamore.jpg

Now i have put that up actually i dont want to put more up as they will get copied.sorry

but yeah good gig. Still best paramore gig i have been to was Club Academy on 13th oct last year.