Pre-sale tickets?

jad93

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo got some tix! Yeah, they're expensive eh.

I just spent like £50-60 too.. London & Portsmouth woo.

Thats how they make their money with the charges.. and i guess when you're ordering them in a hurry, like on a pre-order as well, u dont really look at the charges much! I didnt.. lol

Bastards putting on £4.50 booking charge. I've been to gigs that have cost less than that.

£50 down, that means working tonight knowing i am in debt. haha.

Plus driving to Wolvo means petrol money, DAMN YOU PARAMORE for being so addictive.

Haha I know what u mean.. I think im gonna drive to Portsmouth, cos there are like no trains back unless you count the 6 and a half hour journey, which gets back at 6am in the morning... which isnt reaaaaaly the same day.. lol.

Hmm i just looked.. i spent £65 ouch lol, got 2 for lon n portsmouth.. those charges are annoying yeah. Generally though I've found seetickets are cheaper than somewhere like ticketmaster, who will rip you off big time.. like ive compared them b4 and ticketmaster will charge u a fiver more for exactly the same tickets, by adding in more for the booking fee + service PER ticket as well.

Ah well.

i thought these presale tickets were somehow exclusive anyway?

only available through paramore.net?

what happened to that?

they provided the link to the page. i guess they've only put the tix on sale in that ticket server.

and yeah, WOW at the booking fee.

Oh.. when i searched for paramore on gigsandtours I only found tomorrow's sales. Oops.

Oh and to add to last post.. it is addictive yea lol. I was like.. hmm could do another paramore tour again this year.. so tempting...... oh go on lets go lol. The whole country would be good, but i'll settle for 2 gigs again.